Capture Lord/Lady (suggestion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Somnorila

Recruit
I got this quest to capture a lady some lord had some beef with. I noticed after looking for her in several locations that she is not lord type that leads armies but just a plain Lady that likes to socialize in castle gatherings. So i can't capture her unless i capture the whole town or castle because these type of characters, it seem, that are not traveling, but just teleport between locations. It would be interesting to have them travel with some lord or caravan between locations.

I got this quest to capture a lady some lord had some beef with. I noticed after looking for her in several locations that she is not lord type that leads armies but just a plain Lady that likes to socialize in castle gatherings. So i can't capture her unless i capture the whole town or castle because these type of characters, it seem, that are not traveling, but just teleport between locations. It would be interesting to have them travel with some lord or caravan between locations.
if you capture other lords of the same clan she would lead a party to replace them. I assume you are at war or willing to going to war with the faction, I'd never do the quest otherwise.

I think that quest gives you a long time doesn't it? Maybe just let it simmer and check to see if she leads a party from time to time. Typically all clans will have some defeats form time to time and the b-list lords and ladies get chance to lead the parties.

Back
Top Bottom