Cav nerf

Users who are viewing this thread

When can we finally expect a patch to make this MP less **** due to massive cav spam?

This issue has been going on since the beta. All we got were a few words but nothing happens after all.

After more than 500 hours in MP and a good year later this is still one of the biggest issues and boy does this piss me off, even more recently since lots of (mostly new) players skip the infantry classes and go for cav only.
Why did you add a class that literally bypasses any skill based core gameplay, gives you max reward and bonuses whereas there is no risk at all. I get your theoretical concept of having a top tier class in forms of cav but this current state is nothing but **** and a horrible designed gameplay aspect.

Don't worry- in three months time Taleworlds will REDEFINE the META with a whopping TWENTY point reduction to horse armor! I'm sure it will work this time... right guys?

-Stop them being able to push people around; they don't move team mates at all, and they only bump enemies if going at a certain speed. This will force them to actually consider how and when to engage in melee (as can be easily stuck and punished) without the need for frustrating teamhits.
-Nerf or remove WW instant acceleration
-add a cooldown to couching, both in how long it takes to become active, and between couches
-lower their top speed

It's not a mystery.
I'd also add cav being able to rear up other cav, which forces cav players to be much considered in their engagements with both enemy cav and the group fight. Right now there is no reason not to just hold W and full speed into the enemy, unless they're completely set up with spear, in which case you just wait until they are not.

As ever, this was all there in Warband.

I'd also add cav being able to rear up other cav, which forces cav players to be much considered in their engagements with both enemy cav and the group fight. Right now there is no reason not to just hold W and full speed into the enemy, unless they're completely set up with spear, in which case you just wait until they are not.

As ever, this was all there in Warband.
Nobody liked Warband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah that'd be great.

I've more or less given up on Bannerlord, I just hope that someday an indie company will try to fill the void that Bannerlord was supposed to.

Came back to multiplayer after playing some mordhau and oh boy.. Cav spam is a lot worse than I remember it.. Takes fun out of the game when 80% of the time you're fending off "press x to win" cav dudes instead of having a melee fight... Even siege is infested with cav spam with cav being able to ride up stairs... So frustrating... It's killing mp for me at least..

Came back to multiplayer after playing some mordhau and oh boy.. Cav spam is a lot worse than I remember it.. Takes fun out of the game when 80% of the time you're fending off "press x to win" cav dudes instead of having a melee fight... Even siege is infested with cav spam with cav being able to ride up stairs... So frustrating... It's killing mp for me at least..
This exactly.....

Back
Top Bottom