EU Siege is gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering what happened to the EU siege server, I can see every single region server (NA,EA,OC,NAWest/East except for EU, also haven't been able to play the two new siege maps, since the sieges always crash.

This is pretty much normal since maybe 3 or 4 weeks. In stream forums someone responded to this issue:

unknown.png

until then you can think of like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets inside the colt. if you are lucky, u get the empty one and there is an eu siege server.

Edit: today I lost the game again. damnit ☠️

Last edited:
nice , every time i play eu siege i get to play one round (if lucky from the begining) and its gone...
Is being able to atleast have one server up and running to much to ask?

Who is running this game? Who is responsible? I don't understand
The devs themselfs are responsible,1 year after release and we can't keep a 120 siege server for crashing every 5 minutes, yesterday me and a bunch of friends try to play siege, and it crashed 4 times, so we just gave up ... :roll: the hope for a 200+ siege server/battle dream goes down the drain
There are only 2 new maps for siege/captain/skirmish , the unit/faction balance got worse since the beta, No private servers, no mod support. several network problems.
Looks like they're giving more attention to the singleplayer and neglecting the multiplayer.
And after all this I'm surprised there are still some players left.

It is crazy that these problems are still present. So far, everything should be fluid, at least in terms of stability. If developers gave files to moders, they would solve all the above problems in less than a month ...

The devs themselfs are responsible,1 year after release and we can't keep a 120 siege server for crashing every 5 minutes, yesterday me and a bunch of friends try to play siege, and it crashed 4 times, so we just gave up ... :roll: the hope for a 200+ siege server/battle dream goes down the drain
There are only 2 new maps for siege/captain/skirmish , the unit/faction balance got worse since the beta, No private servers, no mod support. several network problems.
Looks like they're giving more attention to the singleplayer and neglecting the multiplayer.
And after all this I'm surprised there are still some players left.
I don't want to blame the average developer there, they will be just taking orders. The people making the decisions need to be put under pressure right now it seems like they are too comfortable and have no risk of losing their job.

Back
Top Bottom