Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Releasing a patch with a terrible issues during holiday time, where have I seen this before
Your passive aggressiveness is going to hurt someone's felling AND ON A HOLIDAY??
I hope people with slow performance issues are re-optimizing thier settings. I know after each update I have to as the setting it changes to will make the game run crappy.
Some bugs won't stop me from brutalizing the khuzaits and making them homeless, AGAIN.

The complainers are complaining about complainers again, perhaps a nap or a homer fruit cup will suffice?

Why have a nap when the cries of the entitled are so soothing? I would much rather listen to the people that paid 40 dollars for "early acess" complain because the game is in early access and hasn't been finished yet.

Its amusing watching "the world owes me" crowd come up with other things the world owes them.

Here's a hint: you bought an early access game.

Why have a nap when the cries of the entitled are so soothing? I would much rather listen to the people that paid 40 dollars for "early acess" complain because the game is in early access and hasn't been finished yet.

Its amusing watching "the world owes me" crowd come up with other things the world owes them.

How long do you reckon before 'early access' stops being an excuse? Is there a number on it that, once hit, people are 'allowed' to be upset by the stagnant nature of this game, or will the fact that the game is in early access leave it perpetually immune from criticism?

This is how early access works, though. Fans/consumers give their input. It's a side effect of going the EA route instead of releasing a full, finished game.

Here's a hint: this is a barebones game that has had little improvement in over a year.

How long do you reckon before 'early access' stops being an excuse? Is there a number on it that, once hit, people are 'allowed' to be upset by the stagnant nature of this game, or will the fact that the game is in early access leave it perpetually immune from criticism?

Early access isn't an excuse. Its an accurate description of the state of the game. They told you it was early access. You paid for it. When its finished they'll tell you its finished.

Here's a hint: this is a barebones game that has had little improvement in over a year.

Then quit playing it until its finished and the mods improve it. No ones forcing you to play it or cry like a baby because they don't meet your expectations.

Take some responsibility for yourself. You bought it and you play the "barebones game". If you don't like it just have a cup of "shut the f up" and stop playing it until the mods improve it.

You have other choices you could make other than playing a game you don't like and then spending all day crying to the other babies on the forum.

Then quit playing it until its finished and the mods improve it. No ones forcing you to play it or cry like a baby because they don't meet your expectations.

Take some responsibility for yourself. You bought it and you play the "barebones game". If you don't like it just have a cup of "shut the f up" and stop playing it until the mods improve it.

You have other choices you could make other than playing a game you don't like and then spending all day crying to the other babies on the forum.
You can quit posting about others' opinions you don't like? How's that? You can shut up, I don't care what you have to say.

Last edited:
Why is it 1.5.10 instead of 1.6?
I don't know. I kinda though it was because one of the devs called it 1.5.10 and so they stuck with it, when AFAIK (which isn't far) it should just go to 1.6, even steam seems confused by it. Thinking about it too much makes me stroke out. Looking at the beta menus in steam they're all 1.5.1, 1.5.2 and such. not 1.5.ZERO-One and such. No, I have to clean the cat's box before I can have stroke! If I die thinking about bannerlord beta numbering my cat need to at least have clean place to :poop:

Why is it 1.5.10 instead of 1.6?
I don't know. I kinda though it was because one of the devs called it 1.5.10 and so they stuck with it, when AFAIK (which isn't far) it should just go to 1.6, even steam seems confused by it. Thinking about it too much makes me stroke out. Looking at the beta menus in steam they're all 1.5.1, 1.5.2 and such. not 1.5.ZERO-One and such. No, I have to clean the cat's box before I can have stroke! If I die thinking about bannerlord beta numbering my cat need to at least have clean place to :poop:

For the most part, update numbers dont work like that. Then next to .9 is .10, unless something big enough happens, in this case could be something like the release of Duel mode, just like the game changed from 1.4 to 1.5 because of the changed combat parameters, because they are changes to the core of the game.

But at the end of the day is up to Taleworlds and their internal planning.

For the most part, update numbers dont work like that. Then next to .9 is .10, unless something big enough happens, in this case could be something like the release of Duel mode, just like the game changed from 1.4 to 1.5 because of the changed combat parameters, because they are changes to the core of the game.

But at the end of the day is up to Taleworlds and their internal planning.
But .1 and .10 are the same thing so it's stroking me out ?

Early access isn't an excuse. Its an accurate description of the state of the game. They told you it was early access. You paid for it. When its finished they'll tell you its finished.
Man just head to reddit so you can join the back patting buddies over there

maybe you can all embrace each other and tell yourselves It's all fine it's only early access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The garrison wage slider is a bit of a pain.

Seems that even with a gap of 1 gold the garrison will recruit and cause desertions.

A check box to disable recruitment would be a far better tool and mean that the garrison slider didnt have to be adjusted everytime you move a unit to or from the garrison.

Man just head to reddit so you can join the back patting buddies over there

maybe you can all embrace each other and tell yourselves It's all fine it's only early access!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a forum where all the entitled teenagers haven't turned it toxic?

Is it a bunch of 15 year olds that had their mom buy them a beta pass and then cry all day because the games not finished?

Hello..I want to ask someting..Main quest time calculation came again? it says 700 days remain..This came with 1.5.10? I think there was no time restriction in 1.5.9..Am I wrong?
I guess there was but it just not shows you how much left before. That quest was failed one of my playtrough on 1.5.9

hot fix pretty late by now

Back
Top Bottom