Some Suggestions from ItalianSpartacus

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, my disappointment for Bannerlod is great but if this new project is affecting BL in any kind of way, then I will really lost my faith in TW.
That's what bunched up all the panties around here, but there no real reason to think it effects Bannerlord. They probably have many employees who skills are more for early development and planning of games and aren't needed as much for bannerlord now. I don't know. Nobody else does either :razz:

Hot damn, what a hugbox this thread turned into. Out of all the BL streamers, I like ItalianSpartacus the best, I like the devs watch his streams - Em, Mexx and Signalize do at least which shows how much they care about the game to spend their off time watching it.

I mean would you rather them take suggestions from Stan, Resonant and Jackie Fish? Youtube makes games like this accessible for people who dont frequent forums - this is a very 90s medium.

Some of yall are right to be miffed but like...go hang out with your kids or signifigant others, this is not that serious...

TW briefly had job opening posted for a non-bannerlord project and was asking for "Passion for SCI FI" or something like that.
The rest is just speculation, I think. Maybe somebody knows more. Would be cool if somebody has screen cap of the actual posting too.
They still have 2 more job openings for an "unannounced project" (and six for Bannerlord). Frankly it doesn't matter if it's a space game, it's not Bannerlord and you can assume some of the best people in TW are working on it, because that's how new projects are staffed.
What is up with this space game rumor I am reading all over the forum? I was not following the forum lately.
nQxmv56.png

They still have 2 more job openings for an "unannounced project" (and six for Bannerlord). Frankly it doesn't matter if it's a space game, it's not Bannerlord and you can assume some of the best people in TW are working on it, because that's how new projects are staffed.
Well they can't make "Pigs in space" but "Sheep in Space" is right up somebody at TW's alley :smile:

Maybe the passion for Sci-Fi has nothing to do with the designed game but rather Taleworlds well known preference for Office talking and responding in informal Klingon

Hot damn, what a hugbox this thread turned into. Out of all the BL streamers, I like ItalianSpartacus the best, I like the devs watch his streams - Em, Mexx and Signalize do at least which shows how much they care about the game to spend their off time watching it.

I mean would you rather them take suggestions from Stan, Resonant and Jackie Fish? Youtube makes games like this accessible for people who dont frequent forums - this is a very 90s medium.

Some of yall are right to be miffed but like...go hang out with your kids or signifigant others, this is not that serious...
It's 100% that I don't understand the point or value of posting this thread and it pleases me to tell the OP so. If the content creator (not OP) wants to post his video in the appropriate video section ,OR post his suggestions in the appropriate suggestion forum he could. Why is a 3rd party making a thread to show off somebody else's YouTube video? I had already watched most of it on youtube and it's all basic ***** stuff, there's absolutely nothing unique or new to his ideas.

It's 100% that I don't understand the point or value of posting this thread and it pleases me to tell the OP so. If the content creator (not OP) wants to post his video in the appropriate video section ,OR post his suggestions in the appropriate suggestion forum he could. Why is a 3rd party making a thread to show off somebody else's YouTube video? I had already watched most of it on youtube and it's all basic ***** stuff, there's absolutely nothing unique or new to his ideas.
Lol I didn't realized this convo would be like this, thought everyone would agree or disagree with the video. But idm reading other people's opinion on the game, (which I mostly agree to everyone's saying). So maybe if the forum moderator would move this post to suggestions or under video that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom