Users who are viewing this thread

I was tempted to post this in the technical support section but since it is not technically a bug I am posting here instead.

After a year of playing (less since permadeath was added later) I have just realized that losing a companion or family member in your party doesn't mean you have to lose potentially millions worth of equipment. This was perhaps obvious to some but I have only just recently realized that in the after battle loot menu you can strip all the equipment from anyone in your party who has died.

Now I don't mind the roleplaying value of losing equipment from a companion that you lose but if it is possible to save it by just paying attention in the after battle loot menu then why not just make it so that equipment automatically goes into your inventory? At least some of it. I think either that or this ability should be entirely removed.

Either way for the time being Don't Forget To Strip The Dead!

the only bad thing is that she/him is showed wearing just underwear in the encyclopedia if you don't dress him/her... a sad ending for a great warrior if you ask me,

the only bad thing is that she/him is showed wearing just underwear in the encyclopedia if you don't dress him/her... a sad ending for a great warrior if you ask me,
Once the nude mods come out, it would be even funnier. Or you could always carry funeral clothes just for this purpose.

Once the nude mods come out, it would be even funnier. Or you could always carry funeral clothes just for this purpose.
:xf-cool:

I strip the dead but... I'm generous and I feel better when the poor looters can take my 100k bow when I'm captured but if I win a battle can't take a **** from what I want. Just rags and broken spears.

I'm imaging that I'm giving all of the best loot to my men just like in VC waiting for the next update.

The fact they are listed as dead in the post battle result and the ability to remove the gear in loot menu (I think) are actually remedies to just strait loosing the gear. Might be wrong about the loot menu though, it could have been like from the start and I just didn't notice.

I think they won't add an auto mated gear collection as they seem to not want to add more stuff to the inventory systems, based on other answers about wanted features, that got passed to devs but ultimately rejected.

However they did acknowledge that changing the gear of clan party leaders should be made easier though a dialogue option or such, so maybe there's hope.

You will lose you full load of gear on a companion if they die leading a party, this should be fixed in some way, all I can think of is some automatic collection, or it goes to a stash or some such thing. I don't know if they addressed this exactly though.

I think you also can lose you main inventory when you main character dies too, not sure though, but other have said they did and advised to put everything in a stash when you get the "sick" notification.

You will lose you full load of gear on a companion if they die leading a party, this should be fixed in some way, all I can think of is some automatic collection, or it goes to a stash or some such thing. I don't know if they addressed this exactly though.
A gravedigging quest!
A grave is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

If they died as a party leader, it's be cool if the enemy created a companion type unit and equip all you dead clan members gear on them, and you got a quest to hunt them down to retrieve it. Could spawn an elite bandit too if they got killed by bandits.

If they died as a party leader, it's be cool if the enemy created a companion type unit and equip all you dead clan members gear on them, and you got a quest to hunt them down to retrieve it. Could spawn an elite bandit too if they got killed by bandits.
An interesting idea. This would be a nice little addition to the game.

Haha, that's why you always carry a couple of extra togas in your bag so they can dress them up to look dignified for their pictures in the Obituary section of Calradia Gazette.

A gravedigging quest!
A grave is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
Dark! There is nothing I don't love about this. No notes. :cool:

A Revenge Quest! Great idea! I mean why should only peasants in my villages have blood feuds? Shouldn't I as Calradian noble of be able to cut a bloody swathe through the land in order to get revenge on an unwashed looter who got lucky with a rock?

I think the vengeance should go next level if it is a family member. Clan to clan feuds, Hatfield-McCoy style.

So many great ideas here.

Back
Top Bottom