Why 1.5.10 is the absolute worst version

Users who are viewing this thread

I didn't even mention software validation or software verification, so good job on putting words in my mouth in an attempt to derail the conversation. All I've asked of you is to prove your idea that a software product "should be more or less bug-free when it reaches Beta stage." Your mention of software validation and software verification are pretty much irrelevant because bugs are not limited to programming or technical errors that can be detected by automatons. An inaccurate result, unintended behavior, or a technically correct behavior that is wrong according to the business process, fall within the definition of a bug.

Many of such bugs can only be found after the product is used by more users, and in their environment, which is what beta testing is.
I mentioned them just under different names which you can see on that post. I also explained why most bugs do not penetrate multiple layers of test that are dictated by principles. An "inaccurate result," or "unintended behaviour" have pretty much no way of passing proper verification. The only kind of "bugs" you should be discovering in beta are user requirements that differ from the product. That is why the system is mostly bug-free. Beta is not a testing (verification) environment, it is an approval (validation) environment. As fun as it is to watch you struggle against me with literally no technical knowledge (automatons... hahaha) people really had enough. So did I. Go bother some doctor somewhere about Covid; but please, leave me alone :smile:

Last edited:
For the sake of Rolf, son of Rolf, of the most ancient and puissant House of Rolf, even though i came late to the party, surely we are all glad this has now ended.
We wouldn't like any further derailment.

For the sake of Rolf, son of Rolf, of the most ancient and puissant House of Rolf, even though i came late to the party, surely we are all glad this has now ended.
We wouldn't like any further derailment.
Hey guys, do you think there's enough female lords leading parties?
What about that armor, is it realistic enough at stopping arrows? i wonder i there any IRL examples anyone knows about.....
How bout those horses, is it historically accurate that man take 5 hp damage when getting knocked down by a charging horse? Get knocked over by a horse you just need a band-aid right?

??:party:

That thread reads like they misunderstood your issue.

The behaviour they described existed prior to 1.5.10. You're describing a new behaviour that I've also seen.

Just keep the thread alive, or post a new thread and make sure it's clear that you aren't describing the normal behaviour where some units start cheering. Instead the bug you're describing prevents you from selecting units. Someone else will review it.

You don't need to lose your mind over it. It's just a bug. That's the point of beta.

Back
Top Bottom