What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

RobustTurd

Sergeant at Arms
What happened to this @Callum? I think we can all agree that "near future" has passed since. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this seems like a straightforward promise to keep.
00_1yearrecap.png

And finally, we have a message for those of you that have been following development a little more avidly throughout early access and are more interested in where the game is heading rather than the path it has taken. We felt that trying to squeeze such a big discussion into this particular post would have detracted from both topics, and ultimately, we wouldn’t have been able to give it the attention and respect that it deserves. As such, we decided that we would discuss some of the future plans for the game in a follow-up post in the near future.

What happened to this @Callum? I think we can all agree that "near future" has passed since. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this seems like a straightforward promise to keep.
"We'll keep improving the game and addressing problems in a very generic, non-commital ways, for an unspecified period of time."
That's what you'll get from Callum, even if he bothers to follow up.
If you are pressing for a statement, try to be more specific about the status of promised features, like this: "keep battles and regional battle maps when?"
Also don't forget to add "definitive" to the thread title. It's the law.

What exactly is @Callum 's job? It says "community manager", but he has posted only twice in the forum/steam during the last month. Is there another secret community that he is managing that we don't know about?

What exactly is @Callum 's job? It says "community manager", but he has posted only twice in the forum/steam during the last month. Is there another secret community that he is managing that we don't know about?
My best guess is that he runs the social media

Back
Top Bottom