Clan members death is a broken feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Rimiro

Regular
Just happened that in my current playthrough i set clan member death chance reduced by 100%, hence my family members shouldn't die in battle whatsoever.

My "wife" was in charge of a party and was in my army when i engaged a massive battle.

Result, i won and my wife died in battle.

This feature is broken and i hope devs acknowledge that a new feature just introduced has problems.

Just happened that in my current playthrough i set clan member death chance reduced by 100%, hence my family members shouldn't die in battle whatsoever.

My "wife" was in charge of a party and was in my army when i engaged a massive battle.

This feature is broken and i hope devs acknowledge that a new feature just introduced has problems.
Reload the game, it's simple,my clan members never die.

There is a bug currently and the companions can die, I think it is already acknowledged somewhere in the 1.5.10 thread

Reload the game, it's simple,my clan members never die.
ahah you are right.

It's just that i did a pretty good battle, crushed the enemy and a clan member that was virtually immortal died like a s**t.

I understand the EA etc., but a simple feature as make immortal a character doesn't even work.

On 1.5.9 i used a mod that allowed me to customize and modify a lot of parameters and also this aspect.

A mod...

There is a bug currently and the companions can die, I think it is already acknowledged somewhere in the 1.5.10 thread
Good to know. Thx

ahah you are right.

It's just that i did a pretty good battle, crushed the enemy and a clan member that was virtually immortal died like a s**t.

I understand the EA etc., but a simple feature as make immortal a character doesn't even work.

On 1.5.9 i used a mod that allowed me to customize and modify a lot of parameters and also this aspect.

A mod...
Use Bannerlord cheats mod you can make your clan members not die.

Lok at the bright side, if you marry second time - you will get second excellent weapons and armor set.

Back
Top Bottom