Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Just noticed something really cool. Looks like they've finally added flying birds. Saw some in Jalmarys. It really adds to the immersion. Hope they add some on some of the battlemaps. Nice one TW.

You as a player is alredy starting the game period of UTTER CHAOS where empire is broken into pieces,each war lord wants to have the piece of the pie.So sorry but IT MAKES SENSE to have good chunk of rebelions going on at begginng bcs Calradia at that point is destabilized (one of the power houses in Calradia is no more,the balance of power sharing is destablized and others see an opportunity to use the civil war and deminishing of empires power vacum to try and take stuff hence directly and indirectly causing domino effect of various power hungry warlords wanting to rise and exploit that power vacum that has been created) and then overtime as player gives its own impact on Calradia stage so does it impact the rebelion frequency/amount of rebelions bcs sometimes due to players actions on the Calradia world happens to directly and indirectly cause less rebelions.
I agree with you.
Rebellions in the beginning increase the feeling of instability in Calradia, and fit better with the chaotic state described in the campaign intro.

Azacnathelas said:
Dear Mexxico ,

I 'm sure you are getting alot of such messages , but if you read this by any chance please think about the fix I ask below.

on the 1.5.8 the x button was removed for switching the 1 handed / 2 handed swords, and it was made forced 2 handed swords without shield , which kills alot of immersion and also prevents us using 1 handed perks without shield. also logically if a sword can be used as one handed with a shield it can also be used aa one handed without a shield. At least for the single player please look in to it if you can spare any time. I was playing merely 40 hours a week this game and I only played 3 hours since x button was removed because of my playing style. I'm sure your team can find a very easy way to implement this to single player only if wanted to.

Thanks for all the effor you guys are putting for us.

Sincerely Yours ,

A player
Hello,

These controls are not my area. You can copy paste this message to community managers.

Have a nice day,

@Callum whose area if this topic goes in can you forward ?

Why? Getting a bunch of free **** just cause you join their faction makes no sense, you're supposed to build yourself up in the world
For fun I guess, I joined Aserai for 5 second to get the horse! It's close to the pureblood horse, the elite troops are okay, I put them through a lot and they eventually were all used up, as goes Cavalry.

How is this something to complain about? You swear allegiance to a powerful ruler and get a few gifts.
Yeah this is the kind of complaining that I'm against. Not only that but you only get one decent item and a few good troops, not really something to write home about.

it doesn't help much when you have a variety of troops in your party at different stages ready to be upgraded. You still need to click every unit individually, and click on the upgrade with control, then on to the next unit... troops die and you recruit troops all the time, troops are also upgradeable every new day if you have perks that grant you daily experience. That means that you will always do this upgrading thing, and it gets tiring really quick. The only bearable way I found of doing it is to get only 1 type of recruit and send them into battle until all units are upgradeable. Then upgrade them all at once and do the same for the next tier. That means no prisoner recruiting and it's kinda limiting, otherwise I have to deal with tons of clicks for a variety party, again. It's bad enough when there is no menu lag, but combine that with the current performance issues and the game truly becomes unplayable... we should have a better way of upgrading troops that not even laggy menus could completely burn someone out of doing that.

Yeah, I see your point. Never really been an issue for me though.

I don't know about the rest but Ortysia (?) finally has an actual waterfront. It's beautiful. Now if only we can sail on those ships!

Hehe, is it though? If you look at the docks of Ortysia, they are made of tables that have been made larger? Can see a bunch of clipping too. Seems like a rushed scene that could probably have been better.

Last edited:
Did they low-key fix smithing/weapon prices this patch? Javelins are...reasonably (1,000 up to 25,000) priced this go around. Haven’t gotten far to test two handed swords yet.

Did they low-key fix smithing/weapon prices this patch? Javelins are...reasonably (1,000 up to 25,000) priced this go around. Haven’t gotten far to test two handed swords yet.
I hope so, but that pricing still sounds too high for my liking. Should be able to make some money going down the smithing path, but not ludicrous amounts.

I bought a new game yesterday and for some reason it used my integrated GPU instead of my dedicated one by default. I had to manually assign it via the control panel. For people who have horrible performance despite having good hardware, maybe check if your system is doing this.

I started a new sandbox to look at loading screen times: It took 20 seconds to load after I selected my character's culture lol. This patch has rendered his game unplayable for me. 10 seconds to load clan family portraits, drop to 5 fps from 100 lol. This is what took 7 weeks to implement?

Yeah, I see your point. Never really been an issue for me though.

Hehe, is it though? If you look at the docks of Ortysia, they are made of tables that have been made larger? Can see a bunch of clipping too. Seems like a rushed scene that could probably have been better.

Awww man. You had to go ruin it for me. Now I have to look.

Just noticed something really cool. Looks like they've finally added flying birds. Saw some in Jalmarys. It really adds to the immersion. Hope they add some on some of the battlemaps. Nice one TW.
And cats. Not sure if new, but I noticed one and I ran as I approached. Aaaw.

I started a new sandbox to look at loading screen times: It took 20 seconds to load after I selected my character's culture lol. This patch has rendered his game unplayable for me. 10 seconds to load clan family portraits, drop to 5 fps from 100 lol. This is what took 7 weeks to implement?
While the performance has got worse for some, the patch, for some, has decreased menu lags. I can verify that from my experience. (Still not close to where it should be, though)

It seems like they are struggling to increase the performance without side effects on different setups.

Back
Top Bottom