SP - UI Is it possible to have a Siege ''load out'' similar to civilan load out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been switching item for siege recently and realised the tech is here for a dedicated load out. Am I de only one who would like that ?
I use a much lighter armor when i'm on the field (I'm a footman and speed is key) and i dont carry as many bolt instead i carry a pole weapon to deal with cav.

Is it possible? yes, it's not a technical issue. Will they add it, I think so. This has been discussed extensively, hopefully devs will implement it in one of the next patches.

Having you horse to change your equipment would be useful, I usually forget to equip my siege weapons. I would have preferred a third load out, but using your horse is a nice alternative.

I would like more instances where my civilian load out is needed.

@emrozdemir

In Warband within the mission/battle we had the possibility to access our inventory through the chest placed at spawn. You see with good eyes to replace the chest with the horse as a method of accessing the inventory or just the weapons switching like in RDR2 through the horse in mission scene? I hope that if we have to have something... better to have the Warband chest feature but through the horse, imho.

I wonder why a 3th loadout do not fit in your design plans? Not wanting to overwhelm the player with so much micromanagement? A pure risk-benefit issue? You guys have players baffled to the max :iamamoron: ...

Not wanting to overwhelm the player with so much micromanagement?
Possibly this. But I think it would even out to the fact that you are able to automatically have the right equipment for sieges/other occasions so that you don't have to do the micromanagement before a siege or you forget it and get frustrated.
An opportunity to pick your gear before battle would solve my horse complaint and also mostly cover the request for a quick swap to siege gear. Sure, it's a pop-up, but it's a useful one. The issue isn't so much changing the gear as remembering to change the gear before committing to the battle and losing the option to change gear. There's a lot to remember in this game. Just a simple "View Inventory? Yes/No" would be great.
I think this suggestion should be considered as well. The option of "view inventory" could presented to the player, specially before siege battles, in field battles it's not necessary most of the times so a pop-up doesn't justify the addition. Maybe instead of a pop up just add a "view inventory" option along with the "attack", "send troops", "leave"... options.
Just a QoL thing for devs to consider :lol:

Possibly this. But I think it would even out to the fact that you are able to automatically have the right equipment for sieges/other occasions so that you don't have to do the micromanagement before a siege or you forget it and get frustrated.

[...]
Yeah, but as we come from Warband and Bannerlord is supposed to "inherit"... I don't know... the bare minimum is a chest device (call it chest, horse or star in the sky...), imho. The natural evolution would be that plus the 3rd loadout complement.

Back
Top Bottom