My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn his 4th? I guess if you keep doing it I can see why they got banned. Have they been cracking down on post like this?
Check his signature in the OP for a hint on number of warnings.
The moderators are cool here, but dislike rants with too much abusive language, which is reasonable. You are allowed to criticize the company and the developers, if you don't question the morality of their mothers.

So, they released new huge beta-patch today...

Yeah how did that go? Still boring, still no immersion, still no layered experience, still nothing interesting to do end game, still nothing but the tired boring gameplay from day 1 of the EA.

And most importantly - still no actual fixes for sieges or Siege AI, and still no fix for Smithing.

Siege AI is still ****ed btw. I was given Car Banseth in the middle of BATTANIA, which I of course had no chance of holding at that point in the game, but amazingly the AI refused to complete any sieges during the subsequent wars. In some cases its was 1200 vs 400, 1300 vs 450, and still the AI would break the siege off every time.

And nobody gets after it enough, but the economy in Bummerlord leaves a lot to be desired as well, in addition to virtually everything else.

Yeah how did that go? Still boring, still no immersion, still no layered experience, still nothing interesting to do end game, still nothing but the tired boring gameplay from day 1 of the EA.

And most importantly - still no actual fixes for sieges or Siege AI, and still no fix for Smithing.

Siege AI is still ****ed btw. I was given Car Banseth in the middle of BATTANIA, which I of course had no chance of holding at that point in the game, but amazingly the AI refused to complete any sieges during the subsequent wars. In some cases its was 1200 vs 400, 1300 vs 450, and still the AI would break the siege off every time.

And nobody gets after it enough, but the economy in Bummerlord leaves a lot to be desired as well, in addition to virtually everything else.

All of your points are valid, but I think the worst offender right now is how broken the siege AI is. The other stuff can be justified as coming later in EA, but how can you justify playing a game where the AI acts no better than a slightly intelligent pig? ? I think it would go a long way for a lot of fans if they could just improve that during EA/the rest of this year.

Well, even if the game is still not ideally good, the guys are working on it. Not like some people were telling here in panic that the devs are going to left it so because they are busy with some "space game". And also there were some talks from devs about 1.5.11 patch.
Btw I remember Total War series which was published by SEGA and obviously had much more resources than TaleWorlds and some of their products like ETW or NTW went go-live full of bugs, stupid AI, performance problems and etc. So, they failed to fix many bugs (like walls or sieges) and couldn't implement adequate AI even after several patches and left it in such condition. Imho even these Beta-patches of Early Access are way less raw than many of the games from big companies that goes into production stage.

Check his signature in the OP for a hint on number of warnings.
The moderators are cool here, but dislike rants with too much abusive language, which is reasonable. You are allowed to criticize the company and the developers, if you don't question the morality of their mothers.
Oh didnt know we could see how many offenses someone has had. 11 does seem like a ban lol. I mean, they did give them 11 times

Expecting all devs to be like Mexxico is too much.

That being said, he shouldn't be seen as an exception in Taleworlds, but as the best example of their communication and devotion. That's not good.

Let's not forget some of the other devs who have tried talking to us, like Duh.
Yeah, I'm not expecting the guy working on cloth physics to show up particularly often.

At any rate, people noticed that mexxico was top-tier even back when they were doing developer-focused devblog things. Most of the community hated them, because they were interspersed between actual content devblogs and pretty much all of them were really boring. Then mexxico's dropped and people were like "Damn, that sounds ****ing sweet."

One day bannerlord will rise, all those who doubted will be proven terribly wrong
****. I was going to make a ****ty comment about how stupid one must be to ignore the last 13 months of development.... but its not worth it. I honestly just feel bad for you and your lack of critical think skills.

Back
Top Bottom