Bannerlord "Just accept what we give you and stop crying" vs Valheim Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, they were radio silent for months at a time back in 2014-17, but that is when the hype built up the most, and people all across the internet were wildly speculating about how good it was going to be . It's when the blogs actually started coming out super regularly that you started seeing "I hope this is just a warband remaster at this point".
That's when the Gamescom videos came out though.

Why be wrong, when you can think you are right all of the time? That there's the wisdom of my dear old grandpappy and grandpappy said he was never wrong. :shifty:
Interesting.

Reading comprehension:
But then, I generally don't feel like that TW are all that obscure with their community interaction on here, and think they're doing an okay job with what time and resources they've got, regarding community management.
^ Explicitly states that I think their community interaction is fine, in my opinion. They could be a 500 billion dollar company, if I believe their community interaction is fine, then my statement about their community interaction still stands. Their size of 90 employees is already included in my assessment.

Which makes this:
Not enough time and resources eh? That's a new one.
Their website disagrees:
completely pointless, since I never said they had too few resources, or too many. I think, the resources they have, and are allocating to community interaction, is fine.

You disagree, alright by me.

Full Valheim Roadmap and Planned Updates

In total, there are four planned and named content updates for Valheim coming at some point in the future, as detailed by PC Gamer. There is also a fifth rumored update detailed below. We will also update this roadmap as more information releases, so be sure to check back for more.

Hearth and Home (Coming Soon)​

Hearth and Home will add numerous food recipes for all things food preparation. Additionally, this update will improve and add more features to building structures in the game. Notably, Hearth and Home is the update that will come to the game, as it was teased recently in this steam post by developers at Iron Gate Studio.

Cult of the Wolf (Release Date Unknown)​

There is not much known about the second update, called Cult of the Wolf, besides that it will involve adding combat and exploration and new encounters. It also may add more content to either the Deep North or Mountain biomes.

Ships and the Sea (Release Date Unknown)​

Ships and the Sea is an update that will add ship customization and add more content to the ocean biome. However, it is unknown when exactly the update will arrive, so we will update this section when more info becomes available.

Mistlands (Release Date Unknown)​

The fourth update is called Mistlands, and it will add content and develop the mysterious biome called Mistlands. Along with this, we imagine some of the content that will get added will be new creatures, resources, and maybe a new boss for that area.

Potential Updates (If Odin Wills it)​

The following are all potential updates the developers listed on their roadmap on steam. The exact date when these updates will come out is unknown, but hopefully they will arrive at some point, as some of them sound very interesting and intriguing.
Valheim, a game made by 5 people with a barebones website already has a roadmap of what they want to do in the future in a game that only charges 20$ for it.

Bannerlord just slaps you in the face and says "here is a cool animation video anyways see you in the next 2 months where we will bring you a cool slideshow" please Taleworlds just make a roadmap or tell me this is all we can expect so I can finally die of dissapointment, call me toxic all you want I'm being f scammed here

Not toxic dude. Agree 100% - they should be ****ing embarrassed.

Which makes this:
Not enough time and resources eh? That's a new one.
completely pointless, since I never said they had too few resources, or too many. I think, the resources they have, and are allocating to community interaction, is fine.

You disagree, alright by me.
I think you speculate a lot without much knowledge and don't expect to be called out on it.
But then, I generally don't feel like that TW are all that obscure with their community interaction on here, and think they're doing an okay job with what time and resources they've got, regarding community management.
Words have meanings. The bold phrase means "they are doing okay with the limited resources they have", obviously implying that they would need more resources to do a better job at CM. I pointed out they do have a lot of resources which means that your assertion about "limited resources" is wrong. It's not hard to see this.

I think you speculate a lot without much knowledge and don't expect to be called out on it.

Words have meanings. The bold phrase means "they are doing okay with the limited resources they have", obviously implying that they would need more resources to do a better job at CM. I pointed out they do have a lot of resources which means that your assertion about "limited resources" is wrong. It's not hard to see this.
That phrase means that they are doing an okay job with the resources they have. They have limited resources. A lot of resources are limited resources. I don't speculate. You are simply wrong about my intentions, about the language I used, and about my assessment of their situation.

Or you're simply trying to get a rise out of me. Either way, you do you.

I think the problem is, and I may be wrong here, but it appears you're trying to approach the argument and disagreement logically with someone who appears to be, well appears to be incapable of critical thinking or self reflection.

I think the problem is, and I may be wrong here, but it appears you're trying to approach the argument and disagreement logically with someone who appears to be, well appears to be incapable of critical thinking or self reflection.
I think that lessons were learned anyway, so it's all good.

Too many people fail to understand the incredible importance behind your words. Context cannot be discerned if the person providing the stage for it doesn't even know what they are trying to say.

The irony in these posts is insane. Anyway, wish you guys good luck. Here's to hoping they assign all 90 employees to writing a nice little roadmap for you guys!

The irony in these posts is insane. Anyway, wish you guys good luck. Here's to hoping they assign all 90 employees to writing a nice little roadmap for you guys!

Probably don't need 90. Probably just need someone to tell us what they intend the game to be at the end of EA. REALLY NOT THAT MUCH TO ASK FOR - especially since the EA was supposed to over?

I suspect the game is 99% complete. However, I wager they will throw in some half baked crime system at the very end, but its guaranteed to be ****ty and stupid, and not layered with the rest of the game's mechanics - since none of the other mechanics are layered, or woven together in any meaningful way.

They have sold hundreds of thousands of copies and have a large studio with 50+ workers (and are already looking to another project if scouting is any indication). I do not think they are wanting in the resources department at all. And saying they have limited sources is incredibly inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom