Resolved Game crash when intitating any Siege battles, in the campaign and in custom battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game crashes when attacking of defending any sieges in the campaign and in custom battle
How to Reproduce: start any siege battle (not auto resolve)
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related): All Towns
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 462.31
CPU: i7 9750H
RAM: 24GB
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GX502GV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

No crash report generated

Last edited:
I have been constantly Validating and reinstalling the game since September. First because the game wont launch, then because I can't start a new campaign, and had to use the sandbox to start a game, and now siege crashes. I can't provide a Crash ID because none is given. I think the crash handler is crashing.

Can you see any folders inside this pathway? If so, can you zip the most recent one and send it to me? You can upload it google drive.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
Please note that ProgramData is a hidden folder.

As for the crash file, the most recent one is from way back (about a month ago), so not at all relevent. In any case its gone cause i reinstalled again

I have no idea what i did different this time, but i reinstalled and now everything works. I really hope i dont have to do this for every update though, since this all started randomly back in September.

I think updates are where the issues are cropping up for me, if you guys want to figure out where all these bugs are coming from. (I mean the process of update the files, not the update themselves)

Also my past process was: crash -> verify -> crash -> reinstall -> crash ->...

Last edited:
So you don't have any issues at the moment after the reinstall?
We can't control how steam or epic downloads the files so there is always a chance of corrupt or missing files. Validating is a good way to fix but it seems it is not working everytime.

Back
Top Bottom