Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you live in a house or in a flat?
Yes

PMJyL.jpg

579_1524000706.jpg

"Екселенть."

Last edited:
CIA has come up with a new enhanced interrogation technique, it's called Kill'em With Cringe and it's just a 24/7 loop of their recruitment videos.

This is something a lot of people relate to and need to hear, honestly. Openly talking about insecurities also opens productive dialogue. Not cringe.

"I'm strong and powerful and perfect no matter what." Says The Blatatnly Insecure Narcissist Out Loud For The 100th Time.

What exactly is the "it" that a lot of people need to hear? That working for CIA requires.....what? Speaking Spanish?

When you're upset with your husband, you will remain upset until you talk about a particular issue and you feel that he truly understands you. The feeling of being understood is cathartic.

The point of these ads is not to reach out to people to communicate the speaker is amazing. The point is to reach out to people that deal with similar insecurities as to their shortcomings, and validate their feelings; that they're understood, and that despite the insecurities and obstacles, that genuine (carreer) opportunities exist.

Wtf the government, let alone an intelligence agency is not your husband or couples therapist. Should the CIA really be the career opportunity for people who need to feel understood and validated and supported in dealing with their emotional issues...sounds like she should have been an actress, amirite ba dum tish.

What's next? Ar you clumsy, neurotic, unfocused and impulsive? Come be a brain surgeon! It's only people's lives, a small price to pay for making you feel good.

Look, I get that you're autistic, but everyone has emotional issues. Super duper uber CIA agents, too. You of all people should know how ****ed police people get when they pent up their feelings for years. Talking about it openly as a society is a good move. Incorporating the sentiment in your advertising is good, more preferable than a generic ad, and it has more value to people than you imagine.

It's the goddamn CIA bro. I don't care how genuine the woman's message is, at the end of the day it's a psychotic organisation with an honesty horrifying history that probably has quarterly meetings about how to streamline extrajudicial torture. Just the fact that they've slapped a CIA logo on it instantly makes it impossible to take seriously.

It's like when CEOs or lower management in an office try to cosy up to you and pretend they're your friend and they care about you. It's sickly and manipulative, but worst of all it's millions of dollars of cringe, which is mostly what the CIA is for these days anyway.

I can appreciate the comedy but people in the CIA are still people. Don't know why we're suddenly not taking their humanity as seriously as any other branch. If anything, cultivating more humanistic perspectives in and with regard to these entities that have a violence monopoly is probably good if you disapprove of their psychotic tendencies. Also, it's not like every administrator and janitor in the CIA is involved in the decision-making to topple some regime somewhere. The CIA itself arguably doesn't set its own policies and functioning even.

Back
Top Bottom