Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

@AVRC The new beta update dropped today and im not going to insult TW like I normally do but im just wondering when Duel mode is supposed to launch? It was announced a while ago and we saw the preview a month or 2 ago so when are you planning to release it?

@AVRC The new beta update dropped today and im not going to insult TW like I normally do but im just wondering when Duel mode is supposed to launch? It was announced a while ago and we saw the preview a month or 2 ago so when are you planning to release it?
When it is finished.

That was not a professional answer, but the MP devs are a regular target for abuse, so it's not strange if they are bitter and spiteful.
You either don't say anything and count to ten, copy-paste a say-nothing PR statement, or take time to explain what's going on despite the hostile trolls - basically doing this for the people that appreciate honest communication.

"We ran into some issues with the gamemode so we had to push it back to avoid a poor reception. We're working hard to get it fixed and cant wait to show you guys what we've been working on for so long
Sorry for the delay, we'll do our very best to live up to the expectations many of our devoted community has set for us, so please be patient with us!"

There we go, fixed it for you. That took me about 10 seconds to write up.

Can we get some more details about duel? Is it matchmaking or custom server? etc.
This is actually a huge question that I hadn't even thought about. I hope it's a custom server (which would make more sense in most regards) or else a large portion of the players will get shafted yet again by the match-making regions.

We ran into some issues with the gamemode so we had to push it back to avoid a poor reception. We're working hard to get it fixed and cant wait to show you guys what we've been working on for so long
Sorry for the delay, we'll do our very best to live up to the expectations many of our devoted community has set for us, so please be patient with us!
That's much better!

No talks about Jereed duping? Considering that people will try and give themselves six jereeds even knowing how difficult it can be, I wonder if it'd be better to remove the Skirmisher's Perk 2 option for the second Jereed quiver and replace it with something else. Meanwhile, the Improved Javelins perk 1 selection could have its quiver size increased to compensate. 5 seems to be a number since 55 x 5 = 275. In comparison, the default Javelin quiver of the Skirmisher has a total damage of 40 x 6 = 240.

No talks about Jereed duping? Considering that people will try and give themselves six jereeds even knowing how difficult it can be, I wonder if it'd be better to remove the Skirmisher's Perk 2 option for the second Jereed quiver and replace it with something else. Meanwhile, the Improved Javelins perk 1 selection could have its quiver size increased to compensate. 5 seems to be a number since 55 x 5 = 275. In comparison, the default Javelin quiver of the Skirmisher has a total damage of 40 x 6 = 240.
I really don't understand who came up with this idea. There's literally no reason take anything else than better sword for the first perk and jereeds for the second perk. And to be honest if anyone would ask me right now what are the three choices for both perks, I only could name three in total.

I really don't understand who came up with this idea. There's literally no reason take anything else than better sword for the first perk and jereeds for the second perk. And to be honest if anyone would ask me right now what are the three choices for both perks, I only could name three in total.
About three perks i would say maybe unpopular opinion, but i think second row of perks didnt made MP any better, half of them are useless most of time anyway and old 3-perk system of Beta BL was better simplier and more fun, unironically

That was not a professional answer, but the MP devs are a regular target for abuse, so it's not strange if they are bitter and spiteful.
You either don't say anything and count to ten, copy-paste a say-nothing PR statement, or take time to explain what's going on despite the hostile trolls - basically doing this for the people that appreciate honest communication.
Considering the latest results of patches and result despite what promised, I find quite ironic you justifying developers on becoming bitter and spiteful. They are paid people and brought nothing to the plate. MP is total garbage and honestly EA will last far more than Q4. Hey, this is supposed to be PR job, but when you hire people with 0 skills thats what happens in communication

Back
Top Bottom