In Progress Game with current update is unplayable. Lags and stutter nonstop

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Doesn't work for me and i already did a clean reinstall of the game as well. But thanks for the try.

Ah yes on that note can you send me my stamp card and tell me my working hours? I have friends who work as testers they get paid for stuff like that. I do not get paid for any of that. So care to explain in detail why i now work for you guys and do your job? Not trying to offend anyone but lets call one of my friends bob.
Bob works in vienna and uses all kinds of hardware and software to recreate bugs, crashes and similar stuff customers have to later send that in to another team to fix said stuff.
Maybe Bob should give you guys a call........

I will provide said information you require to help me and upload it. But i will not remove or apologize my joke about the stamp card. This is the most ridiculous thing i have encounterd in my 30 years of gaming.

And the website: http://upload.taleworlds.com is not working once you hit the upload button. Absolutely awesome.....

Dont you love it when corporations and companies always put it on the customer lmao. corpos dont like it when they gotta fix their stuff they just want sheep buying their product and not questioning their product.

Dont you love it when corporations and companies always put it on the customer lmao. corpos dont like it when they gotta fix their stuff they just want sheep buying their product and not questioning their product.
Yes but you got to still keep in mind that this is early access and things like this is bound to happend.

Had this been on full retail its a totally different story.

I've taken breaks when the game didnt work for me or until it was patched.
Some issues there will be for certain rigs, and the only way for them to figure out why it dont work on some systems but flawless on others(like mine do in the same patch where you cant play well the original poster), means that you have to supply the info.

Yes but you got to still keep in mind that this is early access and things like this is bound to happend.

Some issues there will be for certain rigs, and the only way for them to figure out why it dont work on some systems but flawless on others(like mine do in the same patch where you cant play well the original poster), means that you have to supply the info.

while that is true and i agree on that one a little info on what happens now would also help wouldn't you agree? A simple "we are working on it" or a "we are looking into your data right now and will check back on you" would also help me. At least i would now someone is doing something. Instead i sit here and provided the data they asked for 3 times with not a single word from them.

The communication from the support is just very odd.

while that is true and i agree on that one a little info on what happens now would also help wouldn't you agree? A simple "we are working on it" or a "we are looking into your data right now and will check back on you" would also help me. At least i would now someone is doing something. Instead i sit here and provided the data they asked for 3 times with not a single word from them.

The communication from the support is just very odd.

This I do agree with you 100% on, the lack of communication on known issues or hot topics is often to hidden/obscure.
Overall imo the worst enemy they have atm is this, the lack of easy/accesible communication for ppl to find.

Today they did launch a new patch though, so hopefully it resolved this and similar issues =)(well not the lack of communication lol, but the ingame heh)(and this isnt directly takeing a swipe at the ppl who actively work on the forums per se, they are doing a good job, but perhaps should be more ppl to do the job, so they can do an even greater )

And im not recording my gameplay for TW to fix this issue. I am not their employee to send stuff like that in. Nor am i a paid tester for stuff like that. If they want recorded footage of stuttering and lags ingame they just need to start the game on their own on a similar rig.
Cause i have friends who get paid for that kind of stuff. Since i am not getting paid for said stuff i will not do any of that. But thanks for the offer.
You know that you were kinda harsh right at the beginning?

True we are not paid for this, there is a group of people like you said that are paid for that, some game developing teams can afford that others not, but even when the ones can afford a team they also benefit from the reports they get for FREE from the community that supports the game and wants to see the game being successful and they will add that extra effort.

Helping for free is of course optional, the game is still in EA stage so when you bought the game you should know what you are going for, even then you can play the game at that state and not reporting any bugs at all it's up to you.

So a response like the one above and comments like these "Dont you love it when corporations and companies always put it on the customer lmao. corpos dont like it when they gotta fix their stuff they just want sheep buying their product and not questioning their product." wont help the situation.

Me and many others have been reporting several bugs since very early stages of the game and im pretty sure we are not expecting getting paid or anything, we just feel that this game has a lot potential and IF we can why not give and extra boost to reach that end right? of course it feels good when there is gratification or what not, i fully understand that part, but then again no one asked us to do this...

Now to why no reply after you uploaded the test... that's a good question.

I'm not here to defend the studio, i'm not receiving anything at all, but wanted to say that the "trash/bash" comments are not necessary when the game is in this stage, IF the game was already been launched and branded as fully released i would kinda agree the pressure but at this time? makes no sense.

You know what a ripoff/shame game that was given up even with support? Anthem, and pretty sure there are many others.

Of course it's just my opinion.

You know that you were kinda harsh right at the beginning?

True we are not paid for this, there is a group of people like you said that are paid for that, some game developing teams can afford that others not, but even when the ones can afford a team they also benefit from the reports they get for FREE from the community that supports the game and wants to see the game being successful and they will add that extra effort.

Helping for free is of course optional, the game is still in EA stage so when you bought the game you should know what you are going for, even then you can play the game at that state and not reporting any bugs at all it's up to you.

So a response like the one above and comments like these "Dont you love it when corporations and companies always put it on the customer lmao. corpos dont like it when they gotta fix their stuff they just want sheep buying their product and not questioning their product." wont help the situation.

Me and many others have been reporting several bugs since very early stages of the game and im pretty sure we are not expecting getting paid or anything, we just feel that this game has a lot potential and IF we can why not give and extra boost to reach that end right? of course it feels good when there is gratification or what not, i fully understand that part, but then again no one asked us to do this...

Now to why no reply after you uploaded the test... that's a good question.

I'm not here to defend the studio, i'm not receiving anything at all, but wanted to say that the "trash/bash" comments are not necessary when the game is in this stage, IF the game was already been launched and branded as fully released i would kinda agree the pressure but at this time? makes no sense.

You know what a ripoff/shame game that was given up even with support? Anthem, and pretty sure there are many others.

Of course it's just my opinion.
True that i was a bit harsh but i am in general tired of games getting worse after updates or patches and not better despite having a rig that should have 0 issues with the game. Maybe i should work on my temper in the future.

Also i will install the new patch tomorrow and report back if the game runs better or not.

I have also problem, in campaign map GPU ussage 100%, when i open party screen, inventory screen or trade screen in Town, Disk ussage 100%.
I allready try check integrity files via Steam, i try deleted files in Documents and ProgramData. I check GPU drivers, Windows drivers, all is ok.
It isn't problem with RAM. I am sure about it.

I also have problem with uploading telemetry file to developers.

Bannerlord 1.5.9 and also 1.5.10.
My PC:
Win 10 x64
GPU Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gb
16 GB RAM
Processor AMD Rizen 5 2600 Six core

And i now turned back to 1.5.8 and game run good, like before. No long loading screens (party, trade etc) and smooth travel over campaign map.

I have the same Issue since the last update. Its kind of funny because i think in every update Taleworlds wrote Performance increased. The Thing is i had not a single issue with this game till last update. Atm its just a diashow. Not playable at all :/

I dont care... they are selling the game at full price therefore it will most definitely be judged as such.

Basically if your a team and you dont want so much negativity regarding your product maybe dont sell a unfinished, unpolished game(that only has a year of realistic work, lets be real no way its been worked on for 7 years) at full price. so yeah for a full fledged game this is pretty bad and deserve negative feedback for it.

what if I sold you a cure for a disease but it was early access cure so there is alot of problems like causing your immune system to severely weaken but you paid full price for it, would you be happy that now you have a higher chance to get sick with something else that could be worse?

Last edited:
I dont care... they are selling the game at full price therefore it will most definitely be judged as such.

Basically if your a team and you dont want so much negativity regarding your product maybe dont sell a unfinished, unpolished game(that only has a year of realistic work, lets be real no way its been worked on for 7 years) at full price. so yeah for a full fledged game this is pretty bad and deserve negative feedback for it.

what if I sold you a cure for a disease but it was early access cure so there is alot of problems like causing your immune system to severely weaken but you paid full price for it, would you be happy that now you have a higher chance to get sick with something else that could be worse?

Early Acess isnt sold as a complete game, if you have that perception than the fault is on you and not the company.
Should you have purchased the game now if you belive its the same as a retail game? Imo no, no you shouldnt.

Early acess is a like when your caretaker(typically mom) would make a chocolade cake, and you got to lick the bowl, while its delicous and all.. still not as great as teh finished chocolate cake.(I know its a stretch but you should get the idea).

Should you want to read up on the concept as the general public percives it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_access

This arguments of yours is a pure subjective experience, and while thats valid for you, its not something the company can be held accountable for yet(not until its in full retail).

Their (Taleworlds) should improve their communication though, in whats still being worked on etc, and not give dates, but that we know its being worked on or added in later.

Not to mention already you can play with mods, that will most likely cater to all the bugs/issues you run into already or gameplay features you dislike(I have a ton of mods over on Nexus already tracked, as I dont want to install them during EA (my opinion) as I feel it breaks the point of haveing Early Acess and reporting on bugs(that are from the core game and not cause by mods).

Early acess typically have 1 year or more in development before release typically, add in slower progress due to covid etc.
I'm not saying that the game have a release date, afaik there isnt any.

Use these mods. Realistic Battle AI Module is an absolute must, and the Combat module is amazing. I'd also advise using Improved Garrisons.
Use these three mods, and you'll have a completely different experience.

Below are three mods that I happen to like, but that is just preference.
(horse archers might shoot from too far if you use the RTS Camera mod)

Mine is lagging and stuttering too. Mostly when I go in and get out of menu screens and the encyclopedia.

GPU: RTX 2060 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 466.27
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B450M DS350H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Back
Top Bottom