Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, it is nice. But imho it should've been more connected to the main story with Neretzes story, Dragon Banner or the guy holding it on the main screen (I believe he's Olek of Sturgia)
I quite like that it isn't too specific, it won't seem weird with mods like Calradia Expanded Kingdoms. But there could be more throughout the main storyline

This looks like a pretty solid patch. They did a lot of work on a lot of different things.

For me the things I would like to see the most focus on are TW giving the modders the tools they need and the battle terrain system. Both of those things will make me very happy.

One thing you might want to change is the autosave, I always want my autosaves to be 1 minute apart, now the minimum I can select is 5.

Also, I didnt see no new video, where is it suppose to be?

Edit: Another thing I used noticed is that I see myself as "cavalry" in battles.
CC7FABCE4EE8C0183239031E3BEF6E16472E5843

Last edited:
This update is really stable and I like the little additions.
Thank you!

I like the improvement of troops. But why making a weakling out of the Wildling?:xf-cry:
And still no casual Archer tree for Battania :xf-cry:
Now the towns linked with castles give more noble troops and they are available in early slots.
So it is far easier to get those precious Fians!
No need for casual archers, we want Battanian champions!

The new war log is very nice.

In case anyone was wondering how to access the war log in the kingdom tab, took me a bit to find. Click either the bars for the usual graph or the hourglass for the combat log.
q4iQE.jpg

The war strategy is definitely interesting.
kGGn1.png
ZY9ip.png
o-y8F.png

The new party behavior customization is great as well.
tInbO.jpg
rLxvd.png
ip6r9.png

This just leaves me wishing, as king, that I could provide this kind of direction for existing armies.

OVNQi.jpg

Last edited:
The new war log is very nice.

In case anyone was wondering how to access the war log in the kingdom tab, took me a bit to find. Click either the bars for the usual graph or the hourglass for the combat log.

q4iQE.jpg
Yeah maybe those could be a different colour lol. Took me a minute to see them looking at this image even with that red square.

Formations were referred to according to the type of the first unit added to them which caused various inconsistencies. A more complex but accurate logic that takes into account the most numerous troop type was added.
Is this about companoins being marked as footmen even when giving them bows or horses and changing them to group II, III, IV and so?
When giving orders this caused the main hero to yield 'footmen/warriors' to cavalry or horse archers. Not sure if this was the only problem or made the AI work as footmen

Back
Top Bottom