The big Forum Depression

Users who are viewing this thread

I am not upset man! You are funny to me bro. Also, keep fighting the good fight!
I use to be positive like you with updates in the beta, now here I am malding at these beat around the bush updates. Soon enough I'll be banned like the other malders before me and you or someone will take my place after being fed up with this ****. It's the forum cycle

I use to be positive like you with updates in the beta, now here I am malding at these beat around the bush updates. Soon enough I'll be banned like the other malders before me and you or someone will take my place after being fed up with this ****. It's the forum cycle
I believe you, and I think I have witness that cycle with some (RIP MostBlunted, you are truly missed my sweet prince). I fight the good fight alongside you. We just gota be a united front.

I believe you, and I think I have witness that cycle with some (RIP MostBlunted, you are truly missed my sweet prince). I fight the good fight alongside you. We just gota be a united front.
they need to bring blunted back, I use to argue with this guy all the time around the beta because he would be annoyed at updates and I'd think it was progress in the right direction but fast forward and here we are, I agree with him completely now.

But as I said about them banning me, just look at this, giving out warnings for what Caps locks?????? Abusive, threatening, aggressive how and to who exactly?????? Is being disappointed and negative is now trolling?

If you don't want me using bigger text don't put it in the forum code?

I can't even respond to the message or DM @Orion to understand what his point even is. Nor do I see anyway to dispute it.
8475c3544acc90dd21cbc0ef8a3fe823.png

To be fair man, you did post multiple posts swearing and saying the patch didn't amount to s***, which is objectively wrong.

It doesn't adress some of the core issues, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.

To be fair man, you did post multiple posts swearing and saying the patch didn't amount to s***, which is objectively wrong.

It doesn't adress some of the core issues, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.
Very true it's exactly just my opinion what's the issue with that? So what If I swear, it's hidden anyway, and so what If I don't like the patch, still makes no ****ing sense for @Orion to give me warnings for using a literal forum feature or does he just disagree with my opinion? I don't know it's extremely weird.

It's a 1-point warning with no actual punishment or restrictions imposed on you. What you say is fine, but how you say it does matter. Look at how your post was edited and see that the message you wanted to convey is still there, in your words, it's just not over the top anymore.

The text sizing is there for many other purposes, but we've had issues in the past with people constantly making their text oversized just to stand out. So, as a general rule, we try to shut that down where we see it to avoid it becoming a trend again.

Side note, if you don't want notifications when people quote you then you can turn those off here.

Very true it's exactly just my opinion what's the issue with that? So what If I swear, it's hidden anyway, and so what If I don't like the patch, still makes no ****ing sense for @Orion to give me warnings for using a literal forum feature or does he just disagree with my opinion? I don't know it's extremely weird.
We are on your side dan. We just gota be civil. And we are all human, we can be emotional. I would not like for you to be banned anytime soon, my man.

What Nalga said. I'll be the first to complain about Taleworlds if they do something bad (or nothing at all), although in a somewhat civil manner.

It's a 1-point warning with no actual punishment or restrictions imposed on you. What you say is fine, but how you say it does matter. Look at how your post was edited and see that the message you wanted to convey is still there, in your words, it's just not over the top anymore.

The text sizing is there for many other purposes, but we've had issues in the past with people constantly making their text oversized just to stand out. So, as a general rule, we try to shut that down where we see it to avoid it becoming a trend again.
f43fd2d10d76c139fa1dff690962e2e8.png

Another 2 random warnings and I'm what banned? What is this 1/3 stuff man. And I have to message you like this on some random thread to even understand what the issue was, if it's just the text being too big and obnoxious, ok that's fair enough so just snip it or don't lock the DM so I can message you back privately.

You could tell I was malding and wouldn't take it well but still I apologize for doing it anyway.

The 3 is how many warnings you've gotten on your account in total, of which only 1 is currently active. The other 2 expired over a month ago. Nobody's looking to ban you for being frustrated with the glacial pace of development, and 1 point is small potatoes. Even if your entire warning history were active all at once you wouldn't have enough points for a 1-day mute. You're fine, just dial it back a notch.

I will wait for the next patch, if Taleworlds doesnt deliver anything remotley important in the next update then i am going to call this game a scam and sue them. I will ruin this Company.

Back
Top Bottom