It has been 355 days since the release of this game and Siege battles still do not work

Users who are viewing this thread

It's still in early access. I'm as disappointed as anyone but they still have time to make fixes. Time is ticking though if they intended to release the full version 'around' a year after EA.

It's still in early access. I'm as disappointed as anyone but they still have time to make fixes. Time is ticking though if they intended to release the full version 'around' a year after EA.
That's just it though. Many who took a break have now returned over a year later, and as you can see by the multitude of threads, the EA excuse will end up being their downfall if things continue like this.

Saying its in Early Access is a bull **** excuse, they had apparently been developing the game for years before they launched into EA anyways, so that argument is flawed.

Why, because all of the other threads got attention or something? There's a need and it is apparent every time a thread gets made.
They didn’t reply doesn’t mean they are not aware. They are well aware of the issue, if you read their development posts.

Saying its in Early Access is a bull **** excuse, they had apparently been developing the game for years before they launched into EA anyways, so that argument is flawed.

No it isn't, it's literally still in early access. So they've been developing it for years, so what? Doesn't mean they intend to release sieges in the current state because we don't even have a full release date yet. Maybe they will fix them, maybe they won't. Game is still uninteresting overall and that's not something they can easily fix. It's still on target for mediocrity.

I remember the firsts sieges in Rome total war, they start a siege with two mangonels and two weak units... This one isn't that bad

Back
Top Bottom