Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes.
giphy.gif

I am confused! Yes you can reveal it or Yes we will get a beta branch this week?
Lovely animal!

Already on Steam. 36 new scenes, like 50 new information tabs and new buttons in the UI, selection of party aggressiveness, and many
fixes and performance stuff
Haha I thought you was trolling us when in fact it is true.

What happend to banners

Hotfix 04/05/21

Multiplayer​

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused horse sounds to disappear in some cases.
You can not defeat the Devil that easy. Devil has many faces. Itarations of Doom will return.

btw I am glad if that mess is fixed. Now could we get an option to mod Sound Files because thanks to Fixes done to .bank files we can not add or edit sounds inside the game since patch 1.58. (You get an error but if you move that error pop up you can still play the game.) (a checkbox thing that checks if a bank file edited or corrupted makes that pop up. says please Verifying Gamefiles etc..) Since you guys fixed the various problems of sound of doom. That checkbox thing could go, please.

That's for beta patch notes though, no? Hotfix itself is 1.3 GB not Beta Branch as far as I can see ( since I don't have beta branch and I got 1.3 GB update only for Hotfix )

Hmm, then I don't know. lol I thought 1.5.10 was connected to 1.5.9, guess I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom