Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

zengry

Recruit
So i am around age 50 in my playthrough as Battania, after many wars with vlandia we finally defeated them. Costed me the ruler clan being wiped and another strong tier 5 clan. At this point i had to make a expensive decision and recruit a vlanidan t6 and a t5 clan. All good and well for the moment. Fought the north and west empire lost about 8 lords total and they lost 1. Now that the north has given up all hope all 10 clans immediately join the southern empire. South has now 30+ clans with 25 being t5+ and i got my 9 clans remaining with half already dead. So i went to recruit some who has no land and i have great relations with all. Still want 10m+ gold and im not making 700 fish harpoons for a clan. Why is it that when a faction is destroyed that not a single one wants to join me for a trillion denars but other factions get them for free. i have 11k war strength and i dont even know how because i got like 15 lords remaining while the southern just recruited 40 lords for not a penny and are nearly 25k strength.

try recruiting clans that own no fiefs. they cost ~300k-700k in my experience.
i tried recruiting all the North empire that Just joined the southern. I got good relations with all and they have no fiefs. They want over 10m Because i offered 2. and it wasnt even like 10%. I can only guess maybe its because they have a lot of lords in the clans

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. If you can send a save file i am sure it would help the QA team to investigate the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
done and done, please inform me on what you find out, i got very high charm and doesnt seem to help with better prices for clans. My questions are. 1. why are the clans asking so much with no cities. why did all the north join the south making them very strong.3. Why did the north give up when they had like 5 solid cities with over 800 defenders and around 10k strength when they are not in wars.
and bonus question why is rhagae still alive at like 70. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom