Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Anyone else noticed with reflections on with the new patch, the reflections on the water start to have seizures at a certain distance? ?

I couldn't really play it before, the stuttering was so horrendous, especially when moving the camera. Now it's a slight stutter every now and then on the map and an occasional stutter in battle (reduced battle size to 300 to compensate for it).
Mine was fine before.. and now i little stutter in battle but i slowed my mouse down and its fine thats with a 500 battle size

Look at you all, settling for "if I do that, do this... it's fine" and "if I change this graphic setting and this one it's playable". You are pathetic to accept such treatment from a company that does not respond to us, not the "players" but the customers of a product for which we paid 40 to 50e for. Just take a look at the comments on the 1.5.9 hotfix from yesterday: it's a ****show.

Look at you all, settling for "if I do that, do this... it's fine" and "if I change this graphic setting and this one it's playable". You are pathetic to accept such treatment from a company that does not respond to us, not the "players" but the customers of a product for which we paid 40 to 50e for. Just take a look at the comments on the 1.5.9 hotfix from yesterday: it's a ****show.
Its an EA game , if you expect to have a perfect game then you should wait until its done until then we are letting TW no how the patch is going for each one thats given to us.this way it gives them something to go on and could help..

That little hotfix yesterday completely ruined my game. Its now just a stuttering mess, some pink textures and slow loading menus. (Yes I verified blahh blahh blahh) As if it wasn't bad enough that we get a patch this month, this supposed fix comes along and just nukes my game. boooo.

Another hotfix that makes things worse, game stutters randomly and loading times are just bad. Unplayable at this moment.
Hotfix Failed, we'll get 'em next time.

Anyone else noticed with reflections on with the new patch, the reflections on the water start to have seizures at a certain distance? ?
Yes absolutely. I don't know since when, as I hadn't noticed it before, but water looks horrendous from far away, no matter the graphical settings at all.

I couldn't really play it before, the stuttering was so horrendous, especially when moving the camera. Now it's a slight stutter every now and then on the map and an occasional stutter in battle (reduced battle size to 300 to compensate for it).
Don't experience this myself unless 900+ troops, but probably has to do with the cpu. All those individual units. I can still even play with 1000+ units, 1500+ even without crashing (with mods), but it does stutter then

Please fix the loading between menus/pages (Loading between inventory,party,clan,diplomacy,etc). I do play with mods installed these days so I understand extra loading time considering the mod (armor/weapons especially), but I have 1400 hrs in with a lot of that time playing vanilla (single player only) and it seems to me optimization seems to be hit or miss with each performance patch with mods or no as I've had great performance every now and then w/mods and w/ out. Sorry to join the ranks of whiney complainers, keep your heads up! lol

Another hotfix that makes things worse, game stutters randomly and loading times are just bad. Unplayable at this moment.
Hotfix Failed, we'll get 'em next time.
Same here. Also, I've just installed the game on SSD - and here comes the patch to "fix" the performance for me.
Also, still no acknowledgement from the devs...

HDD. Had already created a ticket for it with telemetry data and you responded to it as well saying you got the file. Any plans for lags to be fixed in 1.5.10, or is it with later updates?

Same. I suggest you record telemetry data, too. Maybe developers aren't aware of these issues and they seem eager investigate them. Those threads generally receive a response too thanks to @MArdA TaleWorlds
Turning off v-sync made it a lot better, it mostly runs very smoothly but every window/screen/tab still lags severely when it's opened. I'll try and do the telemetry thing tomorrow.

Hey, can somebody tell me whether there will be more voices in bannerlord or update regarding this matter is in discussion?
Because if there is only voice for istiana in main quest then this feels very weird. There should voiceover for npc and player as well because it will look better or there should be no voice over at all.

Well i think with voice over in every character will make npc more alive and gameplay more enjoyable.

IP.S: am new here. This thread seems responsive.. Should i ask this question here or some where else?

Hey, can somebody tell me whether there will be more voices in bannerlord or update regarding this matter is in discussion?
Because if there is only voice for istiana in main quest then this feels very weird. There should voiceover for npc and player as well because it will look better or there should be no voice over at all.

Well i think with voice over in every character will make npc more alive and gameplay more enjoyable.

IP.S: am new here. This thread seems responsive.. Should i ask this question here or some where else?
IIRC it is something that will be added, but not a priority. There were many voice datas in the old MP beta test folder (why?) with voiced lines for most of the types of greetings npcs say and many of the back story dialogues for wanderers. So it something at least.

They are being coy about voiceovers and don't want to say they won't do it. But I think they won't - it's expensive, takes time and poor voice acting is worse than no voice acting. Besides, dialogs are roundly ignored as a point of improvement.

But if you prefer good news because you can't take reality, I've heard they hired Keanu Reeves to voice player responses and a whole bunch of B-listers to voice various peasants, nobles, horses etc. It's going to be great! This game has so much potential! Just give them time! :iamamoron:

They are being coy about voiceovers and don't want to say they won't do it. But I think they won't - it's expensive, takes time and poor voice acting is worse than no voice acting. Besides, dialogs are roundly ignored as a point of improvement.

But if you prefer good news because you can't take reality, I've heard they hired Keanu Reeves to voice player responses and a whole bunch of B-listers to voice various peasants, nobles, horses etc. It's going to be great! This game has so much potential! Just give them time! :iamamoron:
Having voice over in bannerlord will improve the game a lot. Right now the npc are kinda dull and olayers don't like to stroll around castle/town/villages and onky having istinana for voice over in one quest seems very weird

But if they really do a proper voice over, it will make the npc more alive and player might want to talk with npc to hear their voice for fun which will give a reason to walk in the street. It will also make the game more enjoyable. I hope the devs will give a proper and true response about this matter

But if they really do a proper voice over, it will make the npc more alive and player might want to talk with npc to hear their voice for fun which will give a reason to walk in the street. It will also make the game more enjoyable. I hope the devs will give a proper and true response about this matter
The devs seem swamped by urgent tasks and are late with everything they do. That state of mind is not conducive to looking for ways to improve the game. If you stepped into their studio and said "I think voice overs would add a lot to the game", they would stare at you as if you were at a wrong address, despite being completely right. They just want to finish this and not make more work for themselves.

Wait, that's reality and reality = bad.
I mean, the devs would welcome your suggestion and take time to hire a good writer to write a novel-worth of interesting and original dialogs, then hire a voice casting agency that will find the right talent and finally record the voice overs in a professional studio under direction of the talented game designer Armagan himself.
There's so much potential here! Maybe they already made this and will surprise us in the next patch! This must be the reason why it is delayed! :iamamoron:

The devs seem swamped by urgent tasks and are late with everything they do. That state of mind is not conducive to looking for ways to improve the game. If you stepped into their studio and said "I think voice overs would add a lot to the game", they would stare at you as if you were at a wrong address, despite being completely right. They just want to finish this and not make more work for themselves.

I mean, the devs would welcome your suggestion and take time to hire a good writer to write a novel-worth of interesting and original dialogs, then hire a voice casting agency that will find the right talent and finally record the voice overs in a professional studio under direction of the talented game designer Armagan himself.
There's so much potential here! Maybe they already made this and will surprise us in the next patch! This must be the reason why it is delayed! :iamamoron:
And if they really have no interested in adding voice over then they should remove the istiana's voice over as well because it is gonna looked very weird for tge playes who is playing it for first time.

drugs are bad, mkay

Back
Top Bottom