Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

I do not wish to drag out the discussion further from relevant content, but ill tell you right now it aint stupid and you would know if it you would only have a bit of international travel experience and contact with other cultures apart from the one you are from. Where there's smoke there is fire.
I have travelled all over and lived in two different continents, and I can tell you that your post was racist flamebait, but you do you.

Hotfix 29/04/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • We fixed crash due to our last hotfix.
Fixes
  • Devs were at the beach drinking beer so no fixes.

Multiplayer​

Changes
  • Multiplayer? We are not even working on this anymore.

There you go I fixed it for you guys. Care to tell us when a real update is coming?

They are living life if they are drinking beers at a beach. I congratulate them.

To say the truth, Turkey just went into another lockdown, so it must be at least inconvenient for them.

I have travelled all over and lived in two different continents, and I can tell you that your post was racist flamebait, but you do you.
That discussion has died already. Leave it dead and don't poke at it anymore.

Wow I really would like to be at a beach and drinking. Tough luck though.
Wouldn’t we all...

Anyway, keep going lads, people here are still negative, but judging from the effects of the more recent hot fixes, that could change, so just hang in there and do your best, aye?

With hotfix, campaign scroll performance got better. (Still can have freezes while scrolling, though, but let's see.)

The menu lag continues. Not that hotfix mentioned it is fixed, just saying. Inventory open/close, or other similar menus still lag horribly. Also screen transitions still overlap with each other like the following, from world map to "Talk" with notable:

With hotfix, campaign scroll performance got better. (Still can have freezes while scrolling, though, but let's see.)

The menu lag continues. Not that hotfix mentioned it is fixed, just saying. Inventory open/close, or other similar menus still lag horribly. Also screen transitions still overlap with each other like the following, from world map to "Talk" with notable:

Same, have an HDD but it has never been this bad for me before this hotfix.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
I'll try and do that this evening.

Are you playing on a HDD or a SSD?
HDD. Had already created a ticket for it with telemetry data and you responded to it as well saying you got the file. Any plans for lags to be fixed in 1.5.10, or is it with later updates?

Same. I suggest you record telemetry data, too. Maybe developers aren't aware of these issues and they seem eager investigate them. Those threads generally receive a response too thanks to @MArdA TaleWorlds

Anyone else noticed with reflections on with the new patch, the reflections on the water start to have seizures at a certain distance? ?

who felt the performance improvement with this new hotfix?

I couldn't really play it before, the stuttering was so horrendous, especially when moving the camera. Now it's a slight stutter every now and then on the map and an occasional stutter in battle (reduced battle size to 300 to compensate for it).

Back
Top Bottom