In Progress Clans stay in the starting faction to the bitter end, even if everything is conquered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So in my latest playtrough, khuzaits got absolutely wrecked by my kingdom and southern empire (this is weird). But even tho they didn't own any land the clans in the faction didn't abandon their faction and join other kingdoms like before. And I mean that the faction (Khuzaits) didn't own any land. Also I haven't spotted any clan from any other faction abandoning their kingdom either.
I remember that in my previous playtroughs this wasnt the case and clans would switch kindoms.
Is this a bug? Or have you changed it to be this way? Either way I think it shouldnt be this way :sad:

Thank you in advance!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for quick response.
I uploaded the save file.

I've made another post about this topic actually.

And from what Mexicco told me that time "its working as intended", but they are looking at mechanics to alter it.

The lords will only defect if they have little amount of money, so if they banked up alot before they where conquered etc, they wont leave on their own.

This mechanics is really weak, and they need to implement something similar to Warband where a lords looses relations to the king pr day, and when its low enough they will leave.(like if the clan have no land they loose -1 or -0,5 relation and when the relation flips to -50 or -100 they should leave.

I have in my play which is 2000 days ingame this issue with some of the wealthy base factions who have been wiped from the map for 500 days or more (Northern Empire which have lost like 2 of their base clans).
The poor Khuzait on the other hand have Monchug's clan + 1 more all others have scattered, they started to scatter early on.

Another thing which I speculate on but havent gotten confirmed is that the lords only defect if there is peace(at least from what I've observed).
But since most of the kingdomes are at war constant.. with one or another faction, they dont leave.

I speculate on this cause the few times my kingdome had peace, we actually got 2 clans that defect over.

So they defect, but it takes "too long/much time".

Back
Top Bottom