My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

Long Live MostBlunted! A martyr for the cause!

"Ha, Majesty! how high thy glory towers, When the rich blood of kings is set on fire! O, now doth Death line his dead chaps with steel; The swords of soldiers are his teeth, his fangs, And now he feasts, mousing the flesh of men, In undetermined differences of kings. Why stand these royal fronts amazed thus? Cry 'havoc', kings! back to the stained field, You equal-potent, firey-kindled spirits! Then let confusion of one part confirm the other's peace; till then blows, blood, and death!" - King John, Shakespeare.

Halt not for peace till victory is afoot! Fight TW till Death consumes thine eyes.

My sweet prince MostBlunted, you will never be forgotten.

Long Live MostBlunted! A martyr for the cause!

"Ha, Majesty! how high thy glory towers, When the rich blood of kings is set on fire! O, now doth Death line his dead chaps with steel; The swords of soldiers are his teeth, his fangs, And now he feasts, mousing the flesh of men, In undetermined differences of kings. Why stand these royal fronts amazed thus? Cry 'havoc', kings! back to the stained field, You equal-potent, firey-kindled spirits! Then let confusion of one part confirm the other's peace; till then blows, blood, and death!" - King John, Shakespeare.

Halt not for peace till victory is afoot! Fight TW till Death consumes thine eyes.
Cry "Havoc", and let slip the dogs of war.

Even some forum members / moderators are frustrated about repetative & harsh critisism @MostBlunted created he was a different character of forum.

I do not say banning him is right or false this is not my expertise. I do not know forum rules well. Probably he deserved so moderators banned him. However I do not want to lose contact.

@MostBlunted, if you read this message mail me (you can find mail easily at forum) so I will have your contact too. I do not want lose contact with friends gained here. Especially his harsh critisism can be useful if I try developing a new project in future.

Edit. I could not follow forum in last 1 week so could not read all recent posts, was trekking at mountains with 15 kg stuff carrying, there was no internet in most parts of way. Even sometimes I get signal its not good checking phone much at nature. (I am using (and will be using next 2-3 weeks too) my last yearly vacation.)

Last edited:
Even some forum members / moderators are frustrated about repetative & harsh critisism @MostBlunted created he was a different character of forum.

I do not say banning him is right or false this is not my expertise. I do not know forum rules well. Probably he deserved so moderators banned him. However I do not want to lose contact.

@MostBlunted, if you read this message mail me (you can find mail easily at forum) so I will have your contact too. I do not want lose contact with friends gained here. Especially his harsh critisism can be useful if I try developing a new project in future.
You're too good Mexxico! You should totally make your own M&B like game in the future! :wink:

Edit. I could not follow forum in last 1 week so could not read all recent posts, was trekking at mountains with 15 kg stuff carrying, there was no internet in most parts of way. Even sometimes I get signal its not good checking phone much at nature. (I am using (and will be using next 2-3 weeks too) my last yearly vacation.)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mexxico being an outstanding example (y)

Seems like a happy ending to this sad thread. I think mods should close and sticky it now
Personally, I'd rather see it live for as long as people feel the need to keep posting in it. I think this thread is a great encapsulation of everyone's frustrations and if it gets locked, more threads like it will just keep popping up anyway.

Personally, I'd rather see it live for as long as people feel the need to keep posting in it. I think this thread is a great encapsulation of everyone's frustrations and if it gets locked, more threads like it will just keep popping up anyway.
I think most blunted was speaking for a lot of us but maybe overdid it I do miss him though.

I think most blunted was speaking for a lot of us but maybe overdid it I do miss him though.
Oh he definitely over did it, but imho it was done out of passion for the game and not malice. I'm not privy to all the details, and it's not my business of what actually happened behind the scenes, but I really hope he can and does return at some point.

Oh he definitely over did it, but imho it was done out of passion for the game and not malice. I'm not privy to all the details, and it's not my business of what actually happened behind the scenes, but I really hope he can and does return at some point.

He circumvented the ban, not coming back anytime soon. Besides justifying anything with "passion" is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom