Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Just that.
[...]
RaMfo.jpg

Let's hope™ it's worth the wait and that you guys are cooking up something truly hopeful; it's certainly this radio silence™ that is nowadays so commonplace that makes unhoping :iamamoron: ? .

I hope you may forward this to the devs™

With Love™

It's in the public domain, you can find it here.
How is this link not removed by mods yet? It's clearly copyrighted material not to be utilized as, "public domain".

But seriously... patch today? Potato wagons when? @mexxico @Callum

Something is brewing today and my intuition tells me they're trying to push for a patch today (no evidence other than steamdb and timing)
There always seems to be an issue when they try to push their in-house patch to steam. Something hitches or some unforeseen bug that
was never there in the in-house version.

-cut for space-

Let's hope™ it's worth the wait and that you guys are cooking up something truly hopeful; it's certainly this radio silence™ that is nowadays so commonplace that makes unhoping :iamamoron: ? .

I hope you may forward this to the devs™

With Love™

I hope they are pretty silent on it for that reason too. I've seen something like it twice before on other games, once in Squad and in Stardew Valley (guy goes quiet for a while and then drops a huge content update reveal). I've got my fingers crossed! :smile:

I hope they are pretty silent on it for that reason too. I've seen something like it twice before on other games, once in Squad and in Stardew Valley (guy goes quiet for a while and then drops a huge content update reveal). I've got my fingers crossed! :smile:
giphy.gif

Hope™ is strong in you.

Again, we've been through this path before people.

Again, we've been through this path before people.
I think as a community there are a lot of optimistic people. My belief is that one day that optimism will be rewarded with an awesome patch of greatness.Then again I have been wrong many times before.

This lack of real feedback regarding a new update is ridiculous. I have no words left.

Thank You Terco_Viejo for the link. I do not want to imagine the impact on the next Youtube suggestions, I will get...

And sad but true, I will abandon SOON(TM) now. There is no hope. NEVER(TM) rules the Bannerlord realm.

Back
Top Bottom