Why is it not playable now?

Users who are viewing this thread

The Community: Why do TW never respond to us?

Also the Community:
The Community in 2019: tons of productive feeadback, tons of well explained with details warnings that the game is trash and will be unpopular trash unless you listen to us, and most important: without disrespect towards the devs at all.
TW in 2019: ?????

The Community in 2021:
Can you push good game, but not broken unplayable ****?
and rightfully so.

Can you push good game, but not broken unplayable ****?
tenor.gif

The Community in 2019: tons of productive feeadback, tons of well explained with details warnings that the game is trash and will be unpopular trash unless you listen to us, and most important: without disrespect towards the devs at all.
TW in 2019: ?????

The Community in 2021:

and rightfully so.
75712043.jpg

I'm also soon to be 29 years old and find swearing at people making a medieval computer game a bit cringe...

TW could fold tomorrow and Bannerlord disappear overnight - and my life would continue quite happily.

Napoleonic Wars, released in 2012: *Still has at least a 120 players server filled to the brim with people at any given hours, plus multiple modded servers with 30+ players."
Bannerlord: STILL NOT FULLY RELEASED IN 2021: *Sometimes has a 120 player server which crashes 1 out of 2 map changes, has bandwidth issues and constant stuttering, and that's only in NA East. EU has a single TD/Siege on half-capacity at peak hours.*
Yeah, tell me the multiplayer isn't dead at this point.

I find swearing at people who scammed me quite justified tho

Then you should report them to the fraud police immediately!

If you are in the US you can contact the FTC to report internet scams;

Phone Number: 1-877-382-4357

Please let me know how your case goes!
Early access is a relatively new concept which has to do with non-physical goods and intellectual property: that means it's still in a legally grey area. If it was like any other product or service following the same kind of rules, believe me, this crap wouldn't be tolerated and it absolutely *would* be perfectly reasonable to sue a company engaging in such a borderline scam/mismanaged project for fraud. You could at least win an easy false advertising claim.
Kenshiro is absolutely right. On top of that, I really wouldn't antagonize a person who can make your head explode with a thumb.

Early access is a relatively new concept which has to do with non-physical goods and intellectual property: that means it's still in a legally grey area. If it was like any other product or service following the same kind of rules, believe me, this crap wouldn't be tolerated and it absolutely *would* be perfectly reasonable to sue a company engaging in such a borderline scam/mismanaged project for fraud. You could at least win an easy false advertising claim.
Kenshiro is absolutely right. On top of that, I really wouldn't antagonize a person who can make your head explode with a thumb.
I'm confused? I tried to assist him. Maybe steam will give him a refund...? After all I doubt he has many hours in game. :xf-wink:

Anyway lets not argue - I just think saying you got scammed is frankly - silly. Just that and only that - silly. A disappointing game is not a scam. Especially when he is saying things like this at the same time;
I enjoy Singleplayer.
Yes i was doing a stupid bit with the FTC - but I can't take those sort of conversations seriously. Your response was a million times better;
Napoleonic Wars, released in 2012: *Still has at least a 120 players server filled to the brim with people at any given hours, plus multiple modded servers with 30+ players."Bannerlord: STILL NOT FULLY RELEASED IN 2021: *Sometimes has a 120 player server which crashes 1 out of 2 map changes, has bandwidth issues and constant stuttering, and that's only in NA East. EU has a single TD/Siege on half-capacity at peak hours.*
Critical, to the point and absolutely true. Can't disagree. No swearing, no drama - just cold hard criticism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom