Sh*tpost for the devs<3

Users who are viewing this thread

DennyWiseau

Veteran
For what its worth I think the core experience of Bannerlord is really good, combat is much improved, especially when coupled with mods like realistic battles. I've enjoyed the game for over 500 hours so far and look forward to when the game is released and modding really gets rolling.

I know many features are still either in the works or missing but, I'm not bothered in the slightest by the majority of it as long as you just achieve these 3 things:
  1. Focus your effort on fixing sieges(pathfinding/performance)
  2. Implement and support custom mp servers
  3. And finally go all in on making sure that modders have the tools, documentation and support they need to help grow and expand your game past its limits.
If you mange to achieve this before release next year I think Bannerlord will be well liked by many and have longevity for decades to come.

Good luck

Last edited:
XEUFZjd.png

XEUFZjd.png
TW doesn't seem *quite* this passive aggressive unlike a certain other European game company whose name starts with P. I'd say they're more passive-passive, given their complete lack of engagement with the community. Much more like Larian, another company that promised lots of community engagement during their EA and has so far done **** all on that front. At least I trust THEM to ultimately deliver a full game even if it'll probably just be DOS 2.5 instead of an actual BG3.

TW doesn't seem *quite* this passive aggressive unlike a certain other European game company whose name starts with P. I'd say they're more passive-passive, given their complete lack of engagement with the community. Much more like Larian, another company that promised lots of community engagement during their EA and has so far done **** all on that front. At least I trust THEM to ultimately deliver a full game even if it'll probably just be DOS 2.5 instead of an actual BG3.
Oh god the people from the BG3 forums have crossed over to these forums!

Accurate.

I don't trust Larian to make the product they promised to make... but at least I trust them to deliver a functioning product at all.

Can't say that for TW at this point.

Instead of admitting a mistake and losing face, you should have goaded a TW employee into saying this forum are toxic.
To be fair, TW has plenty of white knights here doing that already, which Paradox doesn't (at least not anymore).

Back
Top Bottom