is there any news about 1.6.0 patch? (Presumably)

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't tell anyone, but I've heard from a reliable source that they might be fixing the siege AI, the multiplayer stutter, the crashes, smithing, balance and all the rest in the next patch! The full leaked patch notes are in the spoiler below:
Crashes
  • Added eleven different new hidden crashes. Gotta catch 'em all!

Fixes
  • Fixed a previous fix.

Changes
  • The weather is better this week, I guess?

The good news, I guess, is that now that 1.5.9 has been the most-recent update for a while, a lot of mods are catching up. There are so many creative people out there implementing stuff that makes TW updates pale in comparison.

I decided to give this theory a shot and found half a dozen mods I wanted to try out now that they were updated for 1.5.9. However, I found that some stuttering has returned to battles, which just kills it for me. So, I downloaded WB with PoP and played a few hours. It's a much deeper and and more enjoyable experience. A decade later.

I decided to give this theory a shot and found half a dozen mods I wanted to try out now that they were updated for 1.5.9. However, I found that some stuttering has returned to battles, which just kills it for me. So, I downloaded WB with PoP and played a few hours. It's a much deeper and and more enjoyable experience. A decade later.
Idk, i personally tried to play warband again after getting used to bannerlord, and I cant get back into it. Bannerlord is better cause its a lot more modern, but it needs more content

+1
I revisited and did a full playthrough recently, and man does it sink its hooks into you. There is always something driving you forward; "just one more qualis gem" or "just one more point in strength, then I'll be able to wield that sweet sword" etc. Such a great mod.

+1
I revisited and did a full playthrough recently, and man does it sink its hooks into you. There is always something driving you forward; "just one more qualis gem" or "just one more point in strength, then I'll be able to wield that sweet sword" etc. Such a great mod.
yeah I can't wait for it to make its way to bannerlord... That will be so fun, and it will look so dope

Back
Top Bottom