Bannerlord 2: Freelancer Overhaul

Freelancer should be expanded upon

• No it was good enough in warband (modded)

• Yes it has a lot of potential and really should be

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I got beat to it, but I think he (the dev) meant making mercenary contracts with differant kingdoms, like I enjoy doing to experiment with the tactics and such. Anyways freelancer was so popular you shouldn't worry about it because somebody will make a mod for it, probably before full release.

That leads me to: when is the dev blog coming out that tells us about modding, and whether modding will be supported in early access?

I agree. Surely a mod will be made if its not in the base game. I have also been looking forward to the blog, but its been radio silent so far.

I prefer the sergeant system to be honest.
They are features which serve different purposes.

If you possess your own party - sergeant system you will take control of a section of the army. The army is consists of several parties.

If you want to be a soldier fighting under a lord in their party - Freelance like the mod.

They can co-exist in the game.

They are features which serve different purposes.

If you possess your own party - sergeant system you will take control of a section of the army. The army is consists of several parties.

If you want to be a soldier fighting under a lord in their party - Freelance like the mod.

They can co-exist in the game.
Yea for sure.

You can still take part in battles as simple soldier
I'm not seeing it. I see evidence that you can take part in battles as a simple officer, but as far as I can tell you'd always bee leading a contingent of troops.

Quote from the blog: "Players may select any of the remaining ones, or choose not to lead any formation at all (entering the battle as just a warrior with no special responsibilities). "

Back
Top Bottom