SP - UI Implement Party Screen Enhancements as official feature

Users who are viewing this thread

This mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/492

I've played M&B since 2008, and Bannerlord since pre-release for 239hrs. I like the clean 'real' unmodded way to play the game, but two mods have been a must for me:
Settlement Icons (now officially implemented. Thank you)
Party Screen Enhancements (not implemented).

Would be nice to see this mod be official, then my playthrough would be 100% unmodded (mitigating mod bug risks)

Please allow automatic sorting in party screen. The game is ok to play when you have a small or medium sized party. But when you start to lead a party with over 40 different troop types, managing the party becomes tedious and boring. This is not fun.
When I open my trading screen or inventory screen, I can sort all my items.
When I open my party screen, why does it not let me sort my troops?

Some of the features in that mod have already implemented internally. Like
- if the current party is under the size limit, first "transfer all" click transfers troops until the party limit, after that(general rule is, "is the right party on/or over the limit") second click transfers the rest,(This will also apply to the inventory)
- A new way to upgrade/recruit members that will reduce the required number of clicks(more than half compared to current version),
- And other improvements that are not in this mod.

These will be live in the upcoming patches.

For sorting, I'm aware the lack of sorting is felt while playing the game but until we improve the "selecting which troops will spawn in the battle size limit" process, we're probably not going to implement sorting in the party screen. Because the order of troops that are selected in the party screen determines the spawn order in the battle. That means if the player sorted ascending(low to high) by tier in the party screen, their lowest tier troops will spawn first and they will probably lose all those troops. I hope I explained what I mean with this.

Back
Top Bottom