Story mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Any news for story mode? Haven't heard much about it. What do you guys want the story mode to be like? Would you continue the story as it is or change it to something else? (Something that relates to bannerlord ofc).

I would like more dynamic characters, like companions and lords. More decision making and choices that could end up anywhere. Players can choose to support an existing faction till the end, or rebel against the faction and become their new king/queen, or creating a new kingdom. I feel like the current story is a bit bland and too rushed as well. It would be good if you have to build your character up some how, meeting companions can help you out or helping a lord with something idk. I do have a lot of ideas lol but might get too long.

Any news for story mode? Haven't heard much about it. What do you guys want the story mode to be like? Would you continue the story as it is or change it to something else? (Something that relates to bannerlord ofc).

I would like more dynamic characters, like companions and lords. More decision making and choices that could end up anywhere. Players can choose to support an existing faction till the end, or rebel against the faction and become their new king/queen, or creating a new kingdom. I feel like the current story is a bit bland and too rushed as well. It would be good if you have to build your character up some how, meeting companions can help you out or helping a lord with something idk. I do have a lot of ideas lol but might get too long.
well they still have the run around map talk to 10 diffrent lords so il wait if i were you

Back
Top Bottom