Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Please TW, I don't get it. What is so complicated about letting us know, which new content the next patch will have and what the difficulties are?
This would create so much more understanding. Just give a weekly update on the next features, You are working on.

Please TW, I don't get it. What is so complicated about letting us know, which new content the next patch will have and what the difficulties are?
This would create so much more understanding. Just give a weekly update on the next features, You are working on.
Probably because they can't guarantee finishing certain features on time, or finish them at all. Then why not be open about it? Probably because it will piss off their investors. Just my speculation. I don't know what's going on over there, but it sounds like dev hell.

For the record. The patch is not going to be a new game.if you haven’t liked the game so far, you won’t like it from now on.
And the game is already finished.

I think they strongly hinted that it will be the map rework, new Empire and Vlandia town and castle scenes and a few others.

No Beta patch this, I'm glad actually. I can continue my current save in 1.5.9 which I've been enjoying the most out of any patch so far. The game runs great now but still has a few hiccups. I'm about 1500 days in and my heir is about to come of age. The Aserai will conquer the fractured Empire and battle eternally with the Khuzait.

Thank you for the info. Continue to inform us regularly this is what most of the community has been asking for. Now we don't need to speculate for this week.
exactly been saying that since 1.2, it's what we want want most. but when a company won't listen to you, how can they ever communicate what they refuse to hear
That being said, I do appreciate @Dejan doing it as it is done arly and doesn't leave people all day wondering, so to you thank you

For the record. The patch is not going to be a new game.if you haven’t liked the game so far, you won’t like it from now on.
Do you have a source for "the game is already finished"? No social dynamics, kingdom management or intrigue; no diplomacy, emergence of new clans, etc... Seriously? TW would be shooting themselves in the foot. The game we have right now feels like a cheap copy of itself.

We know that they still have some plans like keep battles, new terrain mapselection and so on so i think we still have some more patches ahead of us only looking at what is already announced ^^

What investors?

They don't like promising dates or whatever because they keep missing them and getting their faces eaten in the aftermath.
That investor part is just speculation on my part. I was trying to say that it could be a possible reason they can't go "Ah yeah guys sorry we missed the deadline." If they had investors, those investors wouldn't like that. If they didn't have any such third party, then the decision is on them.

it surprises me everytime how much incompetence they were able to gather in one single company. i guess its an achievment in itself. one rare bugfix leads to multiple crashes and more instability then before.

Back
Top Bottom