Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

chillboy

Regular
I think this bug has been reported multiple times, again, when is this annoying bug fixed? This has been a thing since last summer,
when you die and pick a random spawn, sometimes you get a slow glitching unit and life becomes a pain please fix is ASAP for whatever's sake.

it's also worthnoting that this is almost a guaranteed thing to happen, it's fairly small chance you don't get a glitched units

This bug should have been fixed. Forwarding to the QA team for further investigation.
Do you have a reliable way to reproduce this? Do you remember doing anything in particular or just dying and controlling a unit is enough?
If you could, could you please capture a video of this issue be reproduced?

Last edited:
This bug should have been fixed. Forwarding to the QA team for further investigation.
Do you have a reliable way to reproduce this? Do you remember doing anything in particular or just dying and controlling a unit is enough?
If you could, could you please capture a video of this issue be reproduced?
I'd like to record but 1.5.9 also messed up my recording functionality I've reported it already in the forum, also everybody is having this slow walking glitch, why do you think this is fixed? I thought you already know it's an existing bug.

Edit: I also recall there was far lower chance to get a glitched unit last summer, now it's almost a guaranteed thing

IT was an issue before that we know we fixed it. Still need a video for QA though.
Hi, I've been busy recently, will try to record a video probably in early May!

Edit: Also, I notice that line formation is the only formation that allows units to move at normal speed, whereas square/circle formation will glitch out units' speed, is this intended or a bug? If it's a bug and nobody had reported it before I might as well report it here, the same thing applies to shield wall, is it intentional that the shield-walling units move slow? i.e. they walk instead of running.

Hi, I've been busy recently, will try to record a video probably in early May!

Edit: Also, I notice that line formation is the only formation that allows units to move at normal speed, whereas square/circle formation will glitch out units' speed, is this intended or a bug? If it's a bug and nobody had reported it before I might as well report it here, the same thing applies to shield wall, is it intentional that the shield-walling units move slow? i.e. they walk instead of running.
Those formation speeds are all intentional. Try pressing Caps Lock next time you get the slow glitch, it should fix it.

Those formation speeds are all intentional. Try pressing Caps Lock next time you get the slow glitch, it should fix it.
Thank you! But it those are all intentional I'm starting to wonder the use case of them, apart from shield wall, I barely use circle/square formation now, but I did use them a lot in last summer. BTW, how do you get titles other than recruit in the forum?

For me slow motion bug appears again in Captain mode sometimes but if I change from Run to Walk it appears as fast speed walking! Like the sport -

You manage to maintain the run speed but with walking animation it's hilarious to watch but sometimes doesn't happen.

I never seen it on other players just on me but they can experience the same don't know. Never had a chance to record it.

Version 1.5.9

Last edited:
Okey I'll try to hunt it down.

In case you need my specs if on my side only:
GPU 1050 Ti
CPU i5 8300H
RAM 16GB
Win 10
and all is optimized, updated, drivers etc.

After death when switching into new bot everything is at normal speed - fighting sounds, voices, other players and bots animations.. except me.
Not the best footage but here it is:
1. Walk animation with run speed and Run animation with walk speed

2. It remains also when crouching, moving backwards or going left/right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom