Leave in Settlement function is fubar -- They don't stay where you left them

Users who are viewing this thread

The problem: When I use the Leave in Settlement function to put someone in a settlement, they do not stay where I put them. Thus, when I appoint someone as governor and want to leave their spouse in the same town so they can have babies, the spouse does not stay put. Instead the spouse teleports around, so I have to go get him or her and drag his or her ass back where I want them.

This happens regardless of which of the happy couple is actually the governor. The spouse does not stay where put.

Has anyone found a way to get these people to stay where they are supposed to? Is this a known bug being worked on? Does anyone else give a crap about this problem?

This happens regardless of which of the happy couple is actually the governor. The spouse does not stay where put.
Yeah it's ****ed up, they've claimed to fix this in the past more then once, but it's somehow messed up again in 1.5.9 stable.

Has anyone found a way to get these people to stay where they are supposed to? Is this a known bug being worked on? Does anyone else give a crap about this problem?
No! I drag everyone to my main city where my brother is the governor (with expensive troops in garrison) and we all wait together until somebody gets pregnant, then I drag every back to their own fief to govern and then resume running the world until a baby is born then we repeat this ritual. It's really stupid.

Well, this really bites brown air. I own two towns, and I have two ladies assigned as governor. They are married to my brothers, and I want my brothers to stay in the town to impregnate their spouses. But no -- they wander from one town to the other, and I spend my time riding back and forth from Tyal to Amprela. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom