My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

By this regard, do we have any sort of notification as to why / when and how our messages got moderated / deleted ?
I've found a couple of my messages deleted without any prompt lately, I really don't know why.
It should be standard practice for us to notify people of why their posts are deleted, either through the built-in alert function or with a follow-up message in the thread where deletion happened. I'll take a look through your recent posts and see what may have happened. Expect a PM.

It should be standard practice for us to notify people of why their posts are deleted, either through the built-in alert function or with a follow-up message in the thread where deletion happened. I'll take a look through your recent posts and see what may have happened. Expect a PM.

Thanks, it was shortly after the database maintenance of yesterday morning UTC+2 ( Paris / Berlin ) if it can help you in the process.

Bannerlord is a good game, at least it is the game I have invested more time on it, so it should mean something. I love medieval games though, and it is one of the reasons because I have played this game so much.

On the other hand, while I appreciate that the game release is being delayed in order to keep improving the game, I also think that the game is getting improved pretty slow. I also disagree with how basic and rushed the breakout prisoners is, and I really do not understand why some basic balancing changes like equipment prices, unit balancing (archers are still the way to go and much better than other units), game&war pacing too fast compared to aging pace, smithing, leveling progression, etc, are still the same or not much better than one year ago.

I also feel pretty frustrated with Mexxico leaving the company, he is the only dev who has improved a game area considerably (snowballing fix has improved the game experience x10 to me). Every time I have reported a bug or issue related to campaign AI, it is great to see how much communicative he is and how fast we can see results. A company does not trying to keep in the team a guy who works with such huge passion, makes pretty evident that they do not know what they are doing.

Concerning the space game, I do not care at all about this game, I do not buy space games so I won’t buy this game, even if TW would make a great game. I will be also disappointed if this game would turn in the TW main priority before fixing and finishing Bannerlord. I really hope that the best and more skilled devs are still focusing on Bannerlord.

Or rather someone thought that, with his many warnings this is a final straw. Constructive criticism is the way to go....
It was this. He's been dancing on the line for quite a while now, and occasionally he crosses it. We nudge him back and he slowly works his way to the line again. He was given 2 months to think about it.

It was this. He's been dancing on the line for quite a while now, and occasionally he crosses it. We nudge him back and he slowly works his way to the line again. He was given 2 months to think about it.
When constructive criticism falls on deaf ears people will try different ways to be heard and seek validation. Can you blame the guy? He’s a passionate player who obviously holds tremendous amounts of love for the game. Its bittering to find that he not only doesnt receive the littlest amount of attention he seeks but also gets punished for protecting what he loves.
In situations like these people either turn angry or indifferent. Some speak up, most just leave. Its a clear sign when even youre most passionate fans break the line. One breaks the line, while others just leave.

Another soldier falls in the line of duty. 21-gun salute to this brave man :iamamoron: .
WnaLX.jpg

When constructive criticism falls on deaf ears people will try different ways to be heard and seek validation.
This is true. The thing is that we have rules we all agree to follow when we register on the forum. Some ways are acceptable, and others aren't. He knows which is which, but would disregard that and repeatedly tried ways which he knew weren't acceptable. So,
Can you blame the guy?
Yes.

Snowballing effect was fixed thanks to Mexxico and some people on the forum. WITH constructive criticism.
Exactly. They fixed something, but didn't implement any major features.

The past year there have been countless feature requests, some excellent ones among them. The amount meaningful responses to those requests ive seen from TW is below par.

how long do you think people can stay polite when it becomes more and obvious that weve been baited into buying something under false pretence. Im highly doubting how much this game will improve over time. Its a mess and i am 100 % sure TW themselves don't know what they're doing any more.

Look at MP for example, it has been plagued by constant bugs, Sounds, crashes, server bull****, FPS drops, you name it. Even things that were fixed in previous versions would break in later versions.

How about version 1.5.9.. They released it even though it is the most unstable of all versions so far. What were they thinking?

Anyway im starting to rant here and i don't want to get banned ?

To get back in track : imho constructive criticism has not acchieved a thing. If you don't agree, i propose to put a poll out there and see how our fellow forum dwellers feel about that.

Back
Top Bottom