Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

If you can use the crash uploader we can fix the crashes faster.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
The main problem is, that the servers are crashing. After that I land in the menu and after a few seconds the game crashes. The server is of course offline or a new one is already set up after restart. This is what happened in this case - and like you can see here in the forum's and the in-game chat, this is told by many players. Imo you got massive problems in your code or server infrastructure. The performance regarding FPS drops and overall FPS decrease is another problem.

I appreciate your help, thank you. I know your not one of the coders - so not your fault.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
I did use the upload tool on multiple occasions. I didn't copy the crash ID but i will next time. I have not checked the crash checklist and workarounds.

What i can tell you is that i verified the files. All OK. Also, this crashing im experiencing is something that has only started as of 1.5.9. Before that, only very rarely have iexperienced crashes. Now it is consistently (in MP) on choosing team, choosing soldier or during the intermission between MP games.

Bannerlord is the only game that I have this issue with. I had never even heard of verifying files before this game and now I have to do it every update. It certainly could be a flaw in Steam but something about Bannerlord's structure or how it is deployed exacerbates it.
This game is weird, the first time I jump from 1.5.7 to 1.5.8 the game lags like hell, the second attempt everything went well, now happened the same with 1.5.9, the game was simply unplayable. I rolled back but I didn't do a second try because I'm waiting for some mods updates. But the point is, that some things happens without any plausible explanation, I don't know nothing about game engines, but this one don't seems to be the best one.

Last edited:
With 1.5.9 having been moved to stable, I thought we'd see a patch today. Anyone heard anything? I haven't played in quite a while. Not much point in its current state.

With 1.5.9 having been moved to stable, I thought we'd see a patch today. Anyone heard anything? I haven't played in quite a while. Not much point in its current state.

Currently average war duration at 1.5.10 (which will be beta in 1 week hopefully) is about 30 days and 1-2-3 day wars has a ratio of 10-15%. We added a new test for monitoring this. If this value goes below 30 days it will give alert. I will try to increase this duration. I wanted a wars schedule from team (this schedule shows wars in a big table). When I receive it I will post but not yet received.

People are too anxious for a new patch, as if the next one was the game's changer. The essence of the game is already there, I didn't even upgrade from 1.5.8 to 1.5.9 because I thought the prison break didn't deserve the Mods that haven't been updated. That is, if someone does not like the game now they will hardly like it in the future.

People are too anxious for a new patch, as if the next one was the game's changer. The essence of the game is already there, I didn't even upgrade from 1.5.8 to 1.5.9 because I thought the prison break didn't deserve the Mods that haven't been updated. That is, if someone does not like the game now they will hardly like it in the future.
+1

People who love this game still think the next update WILL BE that one update. But be real, it will be just another hotfix.

Maybe TW will publish 1.5.10 or maybe even 1.6.0 but we all know it will be ****. Something minor at all.

As soon as they release the "region update" bugs will flow in again....and then we wait another 8 weeks+ until it´s stable, as always. Like, same **** different day (insert meme).

If you want some quality this game is wrong for you. This is the wrong company if you look for quality! But buy their space game!

Hype space game trailers soon? Bannerlord is dead for TW, they are on damage control. It´s even worse than No Mans Sky, because their cared about their company. They´ve released a ****tay overhyped game (as TW did with Bannerlord). But TW will never do the work they did.

As harsh as it might sound but I hope TW will receive the same feedback as No Mans Sky did. Dev´s like Mexxico will be gone soon, then the game is dead as it is right now before the next hoftix:

"fixed a bug that occurded on full moon if you live in asia and you drink some tea".

But as long as Armagan swims in his EA money he thinks they´re doing fine. :grin:

I know Steam reviews are very good yadadada, the final review will be something like "It´s decent, if you like medieval battles buy it." and so on...

That´s their progress....

Last edited:
So it's now been over a year and no smithy updates? What the heck is wrong with this company? How many people work at TW who can actually code a feature? You all have yet to add a single major feature to the game, how is that possible?

Last edited:
So it's now been over a year and no smithy updates? What the heck is wrong with this company? How many people work at TW who can actually code a feature? You all have yet to add a single major feature to the game, how is that possible?

Your post make me smile. Must say I started with viking conquest as many years passed from release and for me the experience was awesome. Thought that when bannerlord was announced, who made such a great game deserve my support. Oh Boy was I wrong. This company seems to fight over their weight class and even after a year except of the graphics, VC seems more logical and comprehensible in terms of KI and the World feels better. This Game don't have the fluff neither the meat to make it feel alive. There is nearly no reason to stroll the city or no real characters with a story. They all feel shallow and like clones except the in Game Wiki tell us they are honorable or backstabbers I don't see any thing related to it. Also to get a Woman which is over my league I just need some talking and pay money and in three days we are good? The ****?

Your post make me smile. Must say I started with viking conquest as many years passed from release and for me the experience was awesome. Thought that when bannerlord was announced, who made such a great game deserve my support. Oh Boy was I wrong. This company seems to fight over their weight class and even after a year except of the graphics, VC seems more logical and comprehensible in terms of KI and the World feels better. This Game don't have the fluff neither the meat to make it feel alive. There is nearly no reason to stroll the city or no real characters with a story. They all feel shallow and like clones except the in Game Wiki tell us they are honorable or backstabbers I don't see any thing related to it. Also to get a Woman which is over my league I just need some talking and pay money and in three days we are good? The ****?
Exactly, Viking Conquest spoiled me with it's attention to immersion and good storytelling, i was really hoping TW would follow the same route but they seem to be happy having a barebones game.

Still waiting smithing or even siege AI to work properly after a year into early access..

Im playing as Sturgia got all map except asserai (latest beta patch)
All armies that my kingdom forms are 2k men, they go to asserai turf but always run out of food
They form far away and they dont stop to replenish on allied cities on the way (it seems 90%sure).
You should be able to give food to allied lords.
30kmen vs 4kmen, Looks like the AI still needs help...

Btw, how is that post addressing the “future of Bannerlord” shaping up?

Not that I have any hope that it will be convincing, but...

Back
Top Bottom