Tournament suggestions V2

What should be the next warband Native tournament format be that you want to play in?

• WNL 8 vs 8 or 6 vs 6

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Native Fantasy League (NFL)

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • 6 vs 6 Again

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 8 v 8

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Nations Cup 8 vs 8

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Nations Cup 6 vs 6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • ENL (European Native League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPL (Native Pro League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Home and away was a terrible format, 'compete' is a strong word when it was majority home wins on both fronts, and if one team gets bored quicker, they lose a round and then the match is over, which is what happened with the majority of NA vs EU matches. Just because the final scores are close, doesn't in reality reflect the actually play. Home won 95% of all sets, usually with a 3 - 0 stomp. Winterburg took 20 years vs France because again, it was just a home stomp either side.

Playing better in a round or two, doesn't make your team better, especially when the rest of the match had no reflection on skill as it was home stomps. The match was 'tense' but for all the wrong reasons, arguably one of the worst finals of any NC. I'll start giving credit once skill is the main factor of winning and not ping.

Home and away was a terrible format, 'compete' is a strong word when it was majority home wins on both fronts, and if one team gets bored quicker, they lose a round and then the match is over, which is what happened with the majority of NA vs EU matches. Just because the final scores are close, doesn't in reality reflect the actually play. Home won 95% of all sets, usually with a 3 - 0 stomp. Winterburg took 20 years vs France because again, it was just a home stomp either side.
Imagine getting bored in 2 maps for a semi-final ^^

NA were severely disadvantaged in most of their games in the last NC. In the finals the French team went against their agreement to use a UK server, at the last minute, and forced a French server where they all had 5-15 ping. Poland lost a set on their home server, by no means a product of the home-away system. NA had their best ever NC team and managed to actually compete with EU nations for the first time, don't think your inane sarcastic remarks do anything other than prove how incapable you are of giving credit where it's due.

I voted for an NC and I think it would be a lot of fun. 6v6 is probably better than 8v8 for it, since that way it's easier for smaller nations to take part, but if it's going to be 6v6 there should also be the option for multiple teams from each nation to take part.
NA were playing on EU matchmaking server for years. So they were used to play with 100+ ping. While 80-90% EU players never played on any NA server for longer than 5 min. This is the only reason why final match took so long. I dont understand it how could u even said that they were severely disadvantaged in most of their games.

NA were playing on EU matchmaking server for years. So they were used to play with 100+ ping. While 80-90% EU players never played on any NA server for longer than 5 min. This is the only reason why final match took so long. I dont understand it how could u even said that they were severely disadvantaged in most of their games.
I thought EUs were so good that they would rekt NA no matter what. Also the only trainings we had for that NC were pickup parties lol.

Alyss will you read the points or nit-pick at certain sentences; I doubt NA even think that Home and Away is fair either, it's never a test of skill and never will be.
Im not saying home away is perfect, but saying NA team didn't deserve to be in final because we played home away is bs.

I thought EUs were so good that they would rekt NA no matter what. Also the only trainings we had for that NC were pickup parties lol.
There is a way diference if you're forced to play on NA server with 100+ ping. EU players couldn't even train on NA matchmaking cuz admins were about to ban EU players who's feeding your games. Then u all went to our server and had 100 dmg in half of your matches. Anyway it doesnt matter if u were playing pickup's as a trainings lol. As i remember OIDA beat other clans in 8v8 but they never trained for this tournament xD

In every game they were at a ping disadvantage and also had no scene to play training matches. I put together an EU team for the NA team to practice against for the finals if I remember correctly, and they were doing regular pickups, but they had no other NA teams to scrim against.

Alyss will you read the points or nit-pick at certain sentences; I doubt NA even think that Home and Away is fair either, it's never a test of skill and never will be.
Absurd. NA won against Poland by winning a set on the POLISH HOME SERVER. If that's not a demonstration of skill then I don't know what is.

There is a way diference if you're forced to play on NA server with 100+ ping. EU players couldn't even train on NA matchmaking cuz admins were about to ban EU players who's feeding your games. Then u all went to our server and had 100 dmg in half of your matches. Anyway it doesnt matter if u were playing pickup's as a trainings lol. As i remember OIDA beat other clans in 8v8 but they never trained for this tournament xD
The only EUs we banned for trolling in NA were banned in 2020. Nice try. Also, angry polish would tk us on EU wbmm for simply playing. Also who cares about dmg on wbmm when you can't beat a team on home server with the easiest side :smile:

In every game they were at a ping disadvantage and also had no scene to play training matches. I put together an EU team for the NA team to practice against for the finals if I remember correctly, and they were doing regular pickups, but they had no other NA teams to scrim against.

Absurd. NA won against Poland by winning a set on the POLISH HOME SERVER. If that's not a demonstration of skill then I don't know what is.

Did you even read what I replied to you? Probably not

I'll start giving credit once skill is the main factor of winning and not ping.
Here's an example of skill winning over ping:

0B6D0FA7539F6B12203E05F5AAE8EAE8129F6A45

why the **** are u guys arguing about an NC format when clearly an NC isnt going to happen. Please fietta and gibby keep ur childish **** that u write on every single thread to urselves

NA were severely disadvantaged in most of their games in the last NC. In the finals the French team went against their agreement to use a UK server, at the last minute, and forced a French server where they all had 5-15 ping. Poland lost a set on their home server, by no means a product of the home-away system. NA had their best ever NC team and managed to actually compete with EU nations for the first time, don't think your inane sarcastic remarks do anything other than prove how incapable you are of giving credit where it's due.

Just a genuine question: other than the finals, how exactly was NA disadvantaged throughout the tourney if the home-away system was in place?

Back
Top Bottom