Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Crash when open character panel in an old save WITH CHINESE LANGUAGE setting.

How to Reproduce: Set language to Simplified Chinese ("简体中文"), load save, open character panel

Have you used cheats and if so which: Bunch of boost effects like food production and militia growth with mods, not related to the issue, removed and crash still happened

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3090
GPU Driver Version: 465.89
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 64GB 3733MHz
Motherboard: Z370
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Try several saves from last year, crash stably reproduced from 1.4.3 to 1.5.4 saves loaded with 1.5.8 or 1.5.9, all saves start with Simplified Chinese. No dump or crash upload after the game crashes. Only happen with Chinese language setting, switch to English and it works fine.
The issue doesn't occur on a new campaign, no matter the language setting.

Last edited:
Which mods did you use?
Bannerlord Tweaks, Detailed Character Creation, CITEditor, Party Screen Enhancements, some other small tweaks.
DCC and CITEditor are the only two I think might have something to do with it, I used DCC changed characters' names and use CITEditor altered some attributes and skill perks.
Still, it's weird that switch language and everything is fine.

Hi, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all of the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?

Hi, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all of the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?
Sorry, by "works fine with an new save", I mean the issue doesn't occur on a new campaign, only old saved campaigns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom