Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea, my game doesn´t crash, I don´t understand guys who can´t play the game at all and get "mad", my game works fine. They just need to chill.
Hehe nice one dude, to be fair i didnt even try the game since patch so i sure as hell have no reason to get mad, but im refering my self here to previous expiriences. I think with introducing patch 1.4.3 i was unable to play the game due to stuttering on the campaign map, this issue for me personally was fixed with 1.4.5. So i played other games in the meantime ( rimworld was fun). So yes, chill

You on steam too? Im having the same issue. It shows that 1.5.8 is still the Main branch as the 1.5.9 is the beta. Thing is the notes for it came out so why not the update.
Maybe you were in a different beta branch. I had mine on "mp_test" and it didn't show the update. But after I changed it to default, the update showed.

You seem to be oblivious to other people's problems. You are the person showing up in the ER saying in front of waiting patients "I"m perfectly healthy!". How does that help??
It's not supposed to help the patients, it's supposed to help the people watching from the outside to get a realistic picture.

It's not supposed to help the patients, it's supposed to help the people watching from the outside to get a realistic picture.
and like we dont know how big the crash is maybe it does effect alot of people or maybe its mutiple people in this thread have had issues but the bigger picture shows there a minority in terms of crashes (not that they shouldnt be taken seriuosly) having people say its fine my end actually can help determine if its a major crash issue or just a few people with issues

and like we dont know how big the crash is maybe it does effect alot of people or maybe its mutiple people in this thread have had issues but the bigger picture shows there a minority in terms of crashes (not that they shouldnt be taken seriuosly) having people say its fine my end actually can help determine if its a major crash issue or just a few people with issues
exactly

I will repeat what i posted in a similar thread:

'I've had maybe 5 crashes since EA release (and none on 1.5.8.). Single and multiplayer combined. [...]'

With that in mind i think its fair to say something is going on. Yesterday evening ive witnessed the whole chat in game going off about crashes happening. I have the strong feeling this is not an isolated issue but this being widespread.

Last edited:
I'm getting consistent crash on multiplayer. I was trying to join a Team Deathmatsh server with 40+ players. I could join DuelEA just fine (13 players). Siege also works (it had 0 players). I guess it's just the player count then.

The crash happens before or right when the faction select menu appears.

Edit: I lowered my settings to Very Low and it works, so it's most likely related to video memory allocation. Checks out with the FPS drop complaints too.

Last edited:
Maybe you were in a different beta branch. I had mine on "mp_test" and it didn't show the update. But after I changed it to default, the update showed.
what. I said it shows the same thing it did 2 days ago, hence the no update yet is what I'm saying lol. Just nvm it'll come or be fixed eventually

I see what you mean now. I had mine on 1.5.8 (thing is an update always shows up) but as soon as I went to none, it worked. So thank you

So whats with the new icons? I thought it indicated the more expensive version of the class, but thats not the case. Can anyone explain what the helmet icon is?

Hotfix 09/04/21

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when connected to a server in between games.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting a team.
  • Fixed a crash related to updating gold amounts.

Modding​

Crashes
  • Fixed a ModelViewer crash in the Editor.

for some people in this forum is heresy to say something positive about bannerlords

don't switch roles you want me to show you how to behave people at the beginning of early acess when someone said something negative ?

and I can also tell you that on Steam it is a heresy to speak ill of the game even with argumentation

Yea, my game doesn´t crash, I don´t understand guys who can´t play the game at all and get "mad", my game works fine. They just need to chill.
“My game works fine, so what’s the big deal. They nade this game for me and me alone. Be gone you peasants.”

Meanwhile my game doesnt even start anymore. Cheers MostBlunted, they’ve stopped all bugfixing ever since it works for you.

“My game works fine, so what’s the big deal. They nade this game for me and me alone. Be gone you peasants.”

Meanwhile my game doesnt even start anymore. Cheers MostBlunted, they’ve stopped all bugfixing ever since it works for you.
lol, he meant it ironically as a reply to my post...loving it :grin:

Back
Top Bottom