REFUND PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this thread should be locked now.

Nothing constructive at all is being discussed.

Then he can go back and play Call of Duty Zombies.

Not often I agree with you MostBlunted - but this is exactly how I feel about EA in general on steam. I think the entire idea came from a good place - but it is really have just become an excuse to release unfinished games. If I see an EA title these days I just wishlist it and forget about it.

However - in regard to this thread. You aren't going to get a refund. It is as simple as that - you can't use a product for X many hundreds of hours and then refund it a year later. Even if you had bought a washing machine and it broke within a year - you would get a replacement not a refund.

You would be better spent either demanding the issue be fixed or just moving on - this 'refund' line of thinking is just dead weight.
The EA concept is fine for small studios where you want to support the game development if you keep in mind that maybe the finish product may not become a reality, or will not catch you expectations.

A good example is StarShip EVO, clearly unfinished game developed by a single boy which maybe won't be able to score all goals but that I want to support with my money because I think that is a talented guy with great ideas.

For medium/big companies with AAA products doesn't make a lot of sense, because you will have always big expectations with these products and it is not acceptable failing on announced goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom