REFUND PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The probability of a future patch solving some of the performance problems is high, the probability that someone from the forums could give you a refund is relatively low. But I really hope you get the refund, this game needs improvement but no angry crybaby threads.

From steam page:
Although we strive to create a stable game experience, the game will be actively developed during early access and hence there will be a greater chance of bugs and glitches creeping up.
Several planned single player features may be missing or incomplete.
Our focus is on ensuring that the game is fun and enjoyable rather than imposing a deadline that might have a negative impact on the final product.
you may prefer to wait a little bit longer and hold off until the final, finished product.
You were warned about bugs, incomplete game and was not promised full release in a year. You bought it anyways.

Zombies are still badass

vrach-i-durka-mem-6.jpg

Shut up idiot. This game is already 1 year in development and we still have unfinished and broken product despite they promised us, that EA would be only during 1y. I have broken and dead MP, insufficient optimization, which is worse then on EA release and poor support.

They never promised uss it would be 1 year. They actually went extra length to make sure we consumers understood it was a goal wich could be extended.

They never promised uss it would be 1 year. They actually went extra length to make sure we consumers understood it was a goal wich could be extended.
Read please a statement about EA. There was a promise, that EA would be ±1y. If it is true (and its true, because they wanna release that game in 4Q of 2021), I dont see any improvements in this game and I think it cant be fixed in 6 month or something.

From steam page:

You were warned about bugs, incomplete game and was not promised full release in a year. You bought it anyways.
Ok, I know I was warned. But after a YEAR of EA I still see an unstable, unoptimized and empty Bannerlord. Again, I dont think, that last 6 month before release in 4Q 2021 will change something. TW just grabbed our money and do nothing with this game.

I tried to refund Bannerlord 3-4 times a few months ago, no luck with Steam. Of course I´ve played more than 2 hours when I tried to refund.

It was impossible to see all the issues / placeholders back then within 2 hours. Even within 20 hours...we all thought back then that the perks we picked were working, at least most of them, in reality 5-10% were working.

My very first impression of the game was like "best game ever" then reality hit...now I just hope TW does their best to improve the game before it´s released. We still have a few months and hope.

The probability of a future patch solving some of the performance problems is high, the probability that someone from the forums could give you a refund is relatively low. But I really hope you get the refund, this game needs improvement but no angry crybaby threads.
>crybaby threads, game need improvements

Of course it needs improvements! When you play this *** franchise for 12 years you expect from TW to fix bugs, improve stability and bring content. But I see none. YoU CrY ??
Ok, what if I told you, that my fully adequate thread about the MP issues, which was on the top of the list one month, where voted 200 people was just ignored by TW all this time. Keep playing and defending this piece of ***

I tried to refund Bannerlord 3-4 times a few months ago, no luck with Steam. Of course I´ve played more than 2 hours when I tried to refund.

It was impossible to see all the issues / placeholders back then within 2 hours. Even within 20 hours...we all thought back then that the perks we picked were working, at least most of them, in reality 5-10% were working.
Yeah realizing almost none of the perks were actually implemented was a real eye opening moment for me with Bannerlord.

Would of thought they would have had a warning or icon or something, but this is Bannerlord

My very first impression of the game was like "best game ever" then reality hit...
I had pink glasses 'till first pause, when update wasn't released in a month. I think Bannerlord would be a reminder about not buying TW's new titles

I´ll never buy again a TW EA title, but if they deliver a good game I would buy it if I like the game. TW has lost like all of my faith in them, like CDPR after the Cyberbug release.
Nah nah, if I am ignored on forums, if they aren't working at all, I will ignore every single product from them, even it will be good. I think even my children will see M&B 3 ?

I´ll never buy again a TW EA title, but if they deliver a good game I would buy it if I like the game. TW has lost like all of my faith in them, like CDPR after the Cyberbug release.
Not often I agree with you MostBlunted - but this is exactly how I feel about EA in general on steam. I think the entire idea came from a good place - but it is really have just become an excuse to release unfinished games. If I see an EA title these days I just wishlist it and forget about it.

However - in regard to this thread. You aren't going to get a refund. It is as simple as that - you can't use a product for X many hundreds of hours and then refund it a year later. Even if you had bought a washing machine and it broke within a year - you would get a replacement not a refund.

You would be better spent either demanding the issue be fixed or just moving on - this 'refund' line of thinking is just dead weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom