REFUND PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their steam EA explanation section, they stated that:

"Early Access Game​

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.​

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
-------------------------- Furthermore--------------------------------------
We are hoping to run a productive and efficient early access for M&B Bannerlord as well. However, due to the nature and scale of the game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand your frustration, and I'm also unhappy with the current state of the game. However, I was aware that I was buying an EA game that may or may not finished or satisfy my wishes. Therefore, in my point of view, a refund is not an option. On the other hand, you should ask for a refund, maybe you can get it.

I don't necessarily disagree with your assessment of that person's behavior, but my experience has shown me that calling someone an idiot doesn't have any positive effect for anyone, and can result in negative effects for you.

For example, if there were someone capable of offering a refund who were observing this thread, I suspect they'd be less inclined to issue it, rather than more inclined, after witnessing that exhange. I'm not saying that's how it should be, or shouldn't be; I'm just saying that's how it is.

...My two denars, anyway. Hope it helps, however little.
Thanks mate :grin:

"Early Access Game​

Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.​

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
We are hoping to run a productive and efficient early access for M&B Bannerlord as well. However, due to the nature and scale of the game that we have envisioned, there may be various problems or missing features and content during the course of early access."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand your frustration, and I'm also unhappy with the current state of the game. However, I was aware that I was buying an EA game that may or may not finished or satisfy my wishes. Therefore, in my point of view, a refund is not an option. On the other hand, you should ask for a refund, maybe you can get it.

EA at 50 $

we expected more than a casualized alpha and without depth

"Early Access Game​

I have also bought this game with the same thoughts. But after 4m, when updates were once a month and havent really changed the situation, I drastically changed my opinion. Now it is just a big explosion.

EA at 50 $

+++

I understand that, and I wanted more, but they told us what we should expect from the EA process. On the other hand, it was too little in-depth that it was a bad experience. Therefore, even their statements of EA would not save the day.
EA at 50 $
I personally don't have a problem with this.

Edit: I understand you guys. I still have some hope for this game. I hope in the future, this game could make us happy with the result. We will see what's gonna happen.

I understand that, and I wanted more, but they told us what we should expect from the EA process. On the other hand, it was too little in-depth that it was a bad experience. Therefore, even their statements of EA would not save the day.

I personally don't have problem with this.

you don't see the problem ? $ 50 is probably the price of the game finished

this is almost a hidden donation and not assumed

ou know, recently I have bought CoD BO3 on Steam for 50$ and I got finished, polished and fun game, which I am enjoying
you don't see the problem ? $ 50 is probably the price of the game finished

this is almost a hidden donation and not assumed
You are right, but in my region (Turkey) this game is kind of cheap. On the other hand, COD for my country is expensive. Therefore, it is a special case for me.

You know, recently I have bought CoD BO3 on Steam for 50$ and I got finished, polished and fun game, which I am enjoying

yeah ... you could have picked a better example
1486228224-kpa.png

I dont get what is wrong with that? Finished game with a big amount of content. It is finished and polished. Zombies are the best in the whole series.
it's just that the call of duty no longer has a good reputation I remember Advanced Warfare which offered a paying zombie for ridiculous maps as well as Infinite Warfare which went against the wishes of the players and which was a flop, even the last black ops not having tested I think they probably suffered the same problem

it's just that the call of duty no longer has a good reputation I remember Advanced Warfare which offered a paying zombie for ridiculous maps as well as Infinite Warfare which went against the wishes of the players and which was a flop, even the last black ops not having tested I think they probably suffered the same problem
I know that reputation isnt that good, but trust me, bo3 zombies with all the DLC's worth 50$

I dont get what is wrong with that? Finished game with a big amount of content. It is finished and polished. Zombies are the best in the whole series.
I won't dispute that everyone has their own unique taste, but I want to express some points. I see that cod bo3 right now is 60 euro on steam, and bannerlord 50. Cod bo3 is a 2015 game, and it's still so expensive. Also the COD franchise is notorious for copy-pasting their game yearly just to grab more money, basically reuploading the same game with not much effort. I didn't play much CoD, but I remember some were good and also fun to watch on youtube (especially the old zombies series with plenty of youtubers, really fun), but to me the old games look better than cod bo3 at least.

Anyhow, bannerlord is a now 1-year early access game, so it's not fair to compare the 2. I don't know how CoD BO3 is right now, but I'm sure it got its fair share of updates. The game has only 78% reviews of all time, but it has 91% in the last 30 days, so you can be sure it was way worse in the beginning as well (I can see it got some zombie updates throughout time, as an example).

Here's a review from 2015 from a guy that's really into good/immersive games.
But for more casual gamers he may not be the best to watch, yet take it as another perspective. Personally I love the guy.

So what I want to say is, in 1-2 years Bannerlord will be an amazing, and way more fun game and optimized than it is now. The modding possibility will create some really good things for the game too. You may even have zombies :wink: But if you're not into this kind of game, sure, a refund would be a good idea. Yet if you do like the game, or warband, but you just don't like the lack of polish or optimization on your machine, it may be worth not refunding. But, you can always buy it back if anything, so do what you think is best.

I won't dispute that everyone has their own unique taste, but I want to express some points. I see that cod bo3 right now is 60 euro on steam, and bannerlord 50. Cod bo3 is a 2015 game, and it's still so expensive. Also the COD franchise is notorious for copy-pasting their game yearly just to grab more money, basically reuploading the same game with not much effort. I didn't play much CoD, but I remember some were good and also fun to watch on youtube (especially the old zombies series with plenty of youtubers, really fun), but to me the old games look better than cod bo3 at least.

Anyhow, bannerlord is a now 1-year early access game, so it's not fair to compare the 2. I don't know how CoD BO3 is right now, but I'm sure it got its fair share of updates. The game has only 78% reviews of all time, but it has 91% in the last 30 days, so you can be sure it was way worse in the beginning as well (I can see it got some zombie updates throughout time, as an example).

But for more casual gamers he may not be the best to watch, yet take it as another perspective. Personally I love the guy.

So what I want to say is, in 1-2 years Bannerlord will be an amazing, and way more fun game and optimized than it is now. The modding possibility will create some really good things for the game too. You may even have zombies :wink: But if you're not into this kind of game, sure, a refund would be a good idea. Yet if you do like the game, or warband, but you just don't like the lack of polish or optimization on your machine, it may be worth not refunding. But, you can always buy it back if anything, so do what you think is best.

I bought Bannerlord same as BO3 on sale. A year of EA passed and what do we have in Bannerlord? Still bad gameplay? Bad optimization? Cut features? No balance?

Yes, Mack is a true review God.

Someone who really knows games and understands true quality. Couldn't agree more with him. As mack points out very well... over the years COD has just become a bad joke... almost like a cartoon, more than a real war game.

Good lord, you have to be british. This type of statement sound like brexit, announcing you are gonna do something without doing it at the end.

Steam has a good policy about EA titles, you can basically return any game you played in this state. There has been people done that before with bannerlord after 300 hours. You only need to have balls instead wasting space in the forums with meaningless posts.
I don't want to return the product. I want the finished product delivered to me. Or at least, I want them to tell me when they are going to deliver it to me.

It's very easy to understand.

Give the man his refund smh, you failed to deliver on your promise taleworlds! ????????????????? taleworld needs to pick up the slack and fix the game ????????????? that's on the gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom