REFUND PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to refund this game. It has no decent content nor stability updates. Latest patch has broken optimization, my game stutters and runs with bad perfomance. In MP section I have bug with texts and multiple crashes.

I want to refund this game. It has no decent content nor stability updates. Latest patch has broken optimization, my game stutters and runs with bad perfomance. In MP section I have bug with texts and multiple crashes.
Early access system is currently in a legal loophole. We as consumers lack protection in this area.

The company sells you a defective product at full price, but they are not required to deliver the finished or corrected product within a specified time. In fact, they might never finish the game.

Good lord, you have to be british. This type of statement sound like brexit, announcing you are gonna do something without doing it at the end.
Early access system is currently in a legal loophole. We as consumers lack protection in this area.

The company sells you a defective product at full price, but they are not required to deliver the finished or corrected product within a specified time. In fact, they might never finish the game.
Steam has a good policy about EA titles, you can basically return any game you played in this state. There has been people done that before with bannerlord after 300 hours. You only need to have balls instead wasting space in the forums with meaningless posts.

I have refunded Wolcen after 20 hours of gameplay by sending steam a message on their support and writing 6 paragraphs on how the game's bugs prevent from playing the game for over 1 hour. They are very picky with their refunds, but I am sure Bannerlord counts if you send them a video of what's happening on multiplayer siege at this point with the crashes.

I have refunded Wolcen after 20 hours of gameplay by sending steam a message on their support and writing 6 paragraphs on how the game's bugs prevent from playing the game for over 1 hour. They are very picky with their refunds, but I am sure Bannerlord counts if you send them a video of what's happening on multiplayer siege at this point with the crashes.
The problem is that I bought it on the official TW website.

No one is going to give you a refund.

Nor should they. Early access means....(you guessed it) early access.
Development is often slow, there will be many bugs - some of them will be 'game-breaking' ones. It's standard. It's normal. It's just part of the development process.

I am also frustrated with the speed of development, I think we all are. But that does not mean that I should get a refund... especially when I have played the game for many hours already.

This thread is like a kid saying " BUT I WANT AN ICE- CREAM!!! .... NOT A MILKSHAKE !! .... and I WANT IT NOW ! "

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior
Ugh. Threads like this!

No one is going to give you a refund.

Nor should they. Early access means....(you guessed it) early access.

Development is often slow, there will be many bugs - some of them will be 'game-breaking'. It's standard. It's normal. It's part of the development process. I am also frustrated with the speed of development, I think we all are. But that does not mean I should get a refund... especially when I have played the game for many hours already.

This thread is like a kid saying " BUT I WANT AN ICE- CREAM!!! .... NOT A MILKSHAKE !! .... and I WANT IT NOW ! "
Shut up idiot. This game is already 1 year in development and we still have unfinished and broken product despite they promised us, that EA would be only during 1y. I have broken and dead MP, insufficient optimization, which is worse then on EA release and poor support.

Shut up idiot. This game is already 1 year in development and we still have unfinished and broken product despite they promised us, that EA would be only during 1y. I have broken and dead MP, insufficient optimization, which is worse then on EA release and poor support.
Ah insults and calling people names now hmm?

Grow up .. and deal with reality.

Noone denies that and you have a right to be angry, but you're probably not adressing the issue appropriately.

I have "adressed that issues multiple time appropriately" multiple time. I dont see any results or improvements
I mean, if you really want to be heard, you should probably ping some mods... I'm sure they can tell you who to contact.

My thread about MP issues was a whole month on the top of the list. No reply from Taleworlds. I dont think, that they havent seen an elephant in the room.
If you look around you'll see there are plenty of disgruntled folk... But if you want a refund, you should ask a mod who you can contact to make it happen.

I don't know how refunds work here (I have a Steam Version) and if they are even a thing with Taleworlds.

Edit: And I doubt anyone requesting a refund would stay in the forum afterwards.

I understand that you're frustrated, and I understand why; I'm frustrated myself. But, Calabanar has a point; you aren't going to make anything better for yourself (or anyone else) by being abrasive. It can only make things worse, however slightly.

If you look around you'll see there are plenty of disgruntled folk... But if you want a refund, you should ask a mod who you can contact to make it happen.

I don't know how refunds work here (I have a Steam Version) and if they are even a thing with Taleworlds.

Edit: And I doubt anyone requesting a refund would stay in the forum afterwards.
I pinged them, but also contacted M&B Support, I will see. Thank you for advice

I understand that you're frustrated, and I understand why; I'm frustrated myself. But, Calabanar has a point; you aren't going to make anything better for yourself (or anyone else) by being abrasive. It can only make things worse, however slightly.
I know, but this "person" acted like idiot on the thread, where Id like to get a refund, so I called him the same he is.

I don't necessarily disagree with your assessment of that person's behavior, but my experience has shown me that calling someone an idiot doesn't have any positive effect for anyone, and can result in negative effects for you.

For example, if there were someone capable of offering a refund who were observing this thread, I suspect they'd be less inclined to issue it, rather than more inclined, after witnessing that exhange. I'm not saying that's how it should be; I'm just saying that's how it tends to be.

...My two denars, anyway. Hope it helps, however little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom