Patch Notes e1.5.9

Users who are viewing this thread

any info about this MB3AutoPatcher in game files? It is something that you forgot to remove? or sth that will be used in the future?

I'd have my fingers crossed for Sturgia buffs in future hotfixes, but it seems apparent to me that their being the worst faction in multiplayer is an intentional design decision.

EvOOL.png

This is in the inventory. After checking the integrity of game and tools, without any mod installed... all messed up... :roll:

Please revert this change. It made Sturgia a legitimately threatening faction in the winter, even for a very skilled player character with a high-tier party. It was also interesting to play with as a Sturgian, because you had a bonus that required a bit of forethought to fully exploit.
Why is that a bad thing?

Edit:Actually nevermind, I misread the post. I see now that you mean Sturgia was better before the fix.

Last edited:
Well I read all the complaints but I just played 2 hours and I enjoyed it.
1 siege as attacker, everything went smoothy.
1 siege as defenser (!) and it was a hell fight. This is the first defense I got in since a while and it felt so good.
For me this update is all positive!

Well I read all the complaints but I just played 2 hours and I enjoyed it.
1 siege as attacker, everything went smoothy.
1 siege as defenser (!) and it was a hell fight. This is the first defense I got in since a while and it felt so good.
For me this update is all positive!
What does that even mean? Are these people who have problem liars or you only care about yourself?

Please revert this change. It made Sturgia a legitimately threatening faction in the winter, even for a very skilled player character with a high-tier party. It was also interesting to play with as a Sturgian, because you had a bonus that required a bit of forethought to fully exploit.
could you explain hoe it was and how its now with this revert?

Just for clarification, no Beta patch is being released today. We're just moving Beta e1.5.9 to Live e1.5.9.
@MArdA TaleWorlds
Did you fix the prison break bug get fixed? It gives a permanent wounded counts every time you fail a prison break which lowers you deployment count in normal battle and causes the player to be counted multiple times on hideout missions (spawning inactive clones of character in mission)! It can be fixed by allowing the player to be captures in normal battle.
I haven't seen any patch notes about fixing it and it's gonna look bad to put a new feature into stable branch with a big bug!

Back
Top Bottom