Bannerlord MP is a disaster and garbage, Taleworlds MUST stop being stubborn and ignoring their own community

Are you agreeing with me?

• Yes

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • I cannot agree with everything (write in the comments below please)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 21.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Just tried playing some siege today lmao, I regret it so fast. Garbage cav all around, no class limits, bad factions and constant aserai vs aserai. On top of that, stupid delays on hits, bad animations on the combat like some 15 years old kid animated this. literally this game is ****ing pathetic

Just tried playing some siege today lmao, I regret it so fast. Garbage cav all around, no class limits, bad factions and constant aserai vs aserai. On top of that, stupid delays on hits, bad animations on the combat like some 15 years old kid animated this. literally this game is ****ing pathetic
Your best best of having fun is the duel server. I enjoyed the multiplayer, but team deathmatch is mostly about getting ganged to death by 4 people, and siege is also about getting ganged to death by 4 people, with some cases of riders lancing you in the back while you're trying to fend off those 4 people. People don't use formations or even talk.

The solution is simple. 1v1 duel. Too bad the Asian duel server is rarely filled.

Your best best of having fun is the duel server. I enjoyed the multiplayer, but team deathmatch is mostly about getting ganged to death by 4 people, and siege is also about getting ganged to death by 4 people, with some cases of riders lancing you in the back while you're trying to fend off those 4 people. People don't use formations or even talk.

The solution is simple. 1v1 duel. Too bad the Asian duel server is rarely filled.
Duel is also TDM, but with password. I dont think that he will enjoy fighting with guys, who have 8k hours in Warband =/

1v1 duels change nothing. The combat has delays and bad animations, there is no satisfying sound or animation when you hit someone, the physics system is ASS resulting on 1-2dmg a lot of the times.

Custom servers (or south american servers at the very least) and Battle mode are the top-most priority, taleworlds seems to have a lot of work in progress items which is counterproductive, and probably has some leadership problems since they are prioritizing the vanilla campaign instead of enabling modding support or multiplayer customization

After playing Bannerlord for 200 hours (SP and MP) I managed to return to Warbands MP. Guess what? It doesnt feel like garbage. It doesnt have any broken and unbalanced mechanics (or weapons) as breakthrough, menavles, glaives. It has fully customizable equipment, I can choose what I want to play with, not choosing BETTER FACTION (sounds dumb, but true) and more viable class to play. It doesnt have broken-ass cavalry, which can push you to the space so you can explore Mars and for sure, the best two-handed cavalry balance, where even I (a casul) can make -10 in 2 minutes playing with leg. Horses made of titan, you cant kill them with regular sword, oh no.

Warband feels like relaxing game, I can choose from 10+ gamemodes to play, can customize maps, can even make my own private server to play with clanmates, for example. Dont get me wrong, now I am a clan member of KoH clan in Bannerlord and I see no potential even for more competitive players, I am not talking about casual players (who are 80 percents of all community), this multiplayer isnt viable for them at all. We organised clan tournament on EUDuel and guess what? As it is a normal TDM server, we should have to defend our tournament from people, who just ruined it. That was just ridiculous.

About gamemodes, what do we have: chaotic TDM, boring Sieges, unbalanced Captain mode and Skirmish, mode for competitive players.

Our next stop is content: WHERE? There arent new maps, new weapons, new gamemodes, just nothing. Sorry, but me and 80 percents of community dont care about fixing Sturgian Archer movement speed from 8 to 9 in every patchnote.

So, my checklist for the good Bannerlord MP is:
- Return to the old class customization
- More content (gamemodes, maps, weapons, armour)
- Custom servers and maps
- Tools for MP mod creators
- Cavalry, weapon balance
- Removing breakthrough (except hammers)

TALEWORLDS PLEASE. I AM A BIG FAN OF MOUNT AND BLADE. YOU CAN MAKE THIS GAME BETTER EVEN IF YOU STOP BEING STUBBORN AND LISTEN TO YOUR OWN COMMUNITY

(sorry for possible mistakes, English isnt my first language)

LIST OF THINGS, WHICH WERE DONE (OR WOULD BE DONE SOON)
1. Duel gamemode (Development update 7, release date is unknown)
2. 2 new siege maps (finally): Domogtul Castle and Ayzar Stronghold (1.5.9)
I only agree with 1 point in this post and that is :
- Tools for MP mod creators ( ofc including private servers!)
Would fix everything

It's been two weeks since I haven't been able to log into the multiplayer. Still no fix from the staff. I enjoy the multiplayer, so not being able to play makes me frustrated. Imagine that. People who hate the game can play it, while people who enjoy the game are locked the frick out.

I think TW somehow dismisses competitive players' feedback because they think that new unbiased players will like their decisions better. What they fail to understand is that when designing an e-sport kind of game you want players to spend a lot of hours in the game to become better and better. And when a player spends enough time in the game he simply becomes one of us, sharing the same views on mp development. If in the next year they keep on pushing out random changes (75% damage javs to shields for example) and ignoring players feedback (hairless' thread when he predicted what will happen after heavy inf nerf got ignored) - the game won't be much better on release.

Back
Top Bottom