Post your best battle picture

Users who are viewing this thread

f0e2f14f432145bc7a3bd71b9a99a185.jpg

https://gyazo.com/f0e2f14f432145bc7a3bd71b9a99a185 Have another :smile:

Thanks so I loaded the mode, it looks good
although the banner looks fake, fixed, not moving much like a real flag in the wind, but it okay

my real question is, would this affect my soilder battle effectiveness?? a soilder can't hold a banner and fight at the same time like it normally does, right?? if he is supposed to hold a shield, now he is holding a banner , so he can't use shield anymore.

_bL1s.jpg

Thanks so I loaded the mode, it looks good
although the banner looks fake, fixed, not moving much like a real flag in the wind, but it okay

my real question is, would this affect my soilder battle effectiveness?? a soilder can't hold a banner and fight at the same time like it normally does, right?? if he is supposed to hold a shield, now he is holding a banner , so he can't use shield anymore.

_bL1s.jpg
The flags only have physics when they're in your view, so if your character is looking away from them and then you go into photo mode and look at them they will be flat like that. So make sure the flags are in your view before entering photo mode.

Yes basically they hold the banner instead of a shield, but they can still fight and block with their sword.

The flags only have physics when they're in your view, so if your character is looking away from them and then you go into photo mode and look at them they will be flat like that. So make sure the flags are in your view before entering photo mode.

Yes basically they hold the banner instead of a shield, but they can still fight and block with their sword.
thanks for explaining. hahah
here's some more pictures I took, I love placing my archers up front and shooting enemy while they are crossing river, it's like slaughter house killing dumb pigs hahahaha

super fun
eBcGy.jpg

rSkou.jpg

737VP.jpg

what about this mod, have you ever try it??

Tale-Worlds-Mount-And-Blade-Launcher-2021-03-22-02-40-45.png

More here: [][][] (Though most aren't really battle pictures)

It was a realll mess to set up all my mods (Like 25+ at this point) but the few that really make a difference visually are PoC (Troops uniform, clan banners, and shield designs are all configurable and can be set to follow kingdom or not/switch x and y colors for uniform/multiple shield designs per clan etc..), CustomTroopOverhaul (Troop variation and balance), and reshade. HIGHLY recommend them. Also that's my obnoxious Blue and Yellow "DragonHeart" banner if you're wondering.

Last edited:
Tale-Worlds-Mount-And-Blade-Launcher-2021-03-22-02-40-45.png

More here: [][][] (Though most aren't really battle pictures)

It was a realll mess to set up all my mods (Like 25+ at this point) but the few that really make a difference visually are PoC (Troops uniform, clan banners, and shield designs are all configurable and can be set to follow kingdom or not/switch x and y colors for uniform/multiple shield designs per clan etc..), CustomTroopOverhaul (Troop variation and balance), and reshade. HIGHLY recommend them. Also that's my obnoxious Blue and Yellow "DragonHeart" banner if you're wondering.

why you make all your soldiers carry different banner? yellow, blue, etc.
your group should only carry your own family sign(banner)
different color and different sign will make you so confused during battle,

why you make all your soldiers carry different banner? yellow, blue, etc.
your group should only carry your own family sign(banner)
different color and different sign will make you so confused during battle,
It's much more immersive, it sorta implies on the battlefield these are individual houses not bound to a kingdom much how it would have been in real life (Not to mention aesthetically pleasing to see so many unique shapes and colors) . I play with as little UI as possible (No little troop insignia above their heads), and sometimes toggle UI off altogether and it's still easy to tell who's who. In addition, most factions only recruit from their factions so it's easy to tell by their shields alone. The ONLY part that might get confusing would be the cavalry battles, but I'm an Inf guy so it's not really an issue.

Honestly, I could never go back to vanilla after these bundle of mods but to each their own I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom