Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A

ITSEABRO

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:happened after a rival gang quest with strange results.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related):rival gangs
Media (Screenshots & Video):N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nvidia 2070 super.
GPU Driver Version: latest release to date 01/04/2021
CPU:I7 9700k
RAM: 2x8gb corsair vengeance ddr4
Motherboard:Z390 Aourus ultra.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):unsure, some Samsung 1 tb ssd and an old 1 tb hdd. Stored game on ssd.

Yeah sure, sorry about my lack of clarity.
Usually I use the take a walk around the city option, and go to the waterfront, clearing and so on, to trigger a gang fight through the dialogue or even to try and fence stolen goods however, the gang members don't seem to be spawning in, in there controller areas of the city. The gang leaders spawn in, just not their lackies. I think this triggered after a rival gang quest that did. It might be linked to gang battles in Lageta, as I started another save and did a gang battle in Lageta only for it to crash after refusing the bribe.
I hope this makes a bit more sense. If there are any specific questions you have, I will try to answer them as best I can. Sorry and thanks for the support. :grin:

Yeah sure, sorry about my lack of clarity.
Usually I use the take a walk around the city option, and go to the waterfront, clearing and so on, to trigger a gang fight through the dialogue or even to try and fence stolen goods however, the gang members don't seem to be spawning in, in there controller areas of the city. The gang leaders spawn in, just not their lackies. I think this triggered after a rival gang quest that did. It might be linked to gang battles in Lageta, as I started another save and did a gang battle in Lageta only for it to crash after refusing the bribe.
I hope this makes a bit more sense. If there are any specific questions you have, I will try to answer them as best I can. Sorry and thanks for the support. :grin:
So there's no thugs in the towns? All towns or just some?

Also THUGS= BUGS
IME Many bugs pop up related to the gang leader fight related quest, both form attacking thugs and accepting the related quest. These bugs get fixed in updates, but seem to reappear often. I don't do them anymore because of this. I know, it's not helpful advice, who doesn't want to beat up those stupid thugs :razz:

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

So there's no thugs in the towns? All towns or just some?

Also THUGS= BUGS
IME Many bugs pop up related to the gang leader fight related quest, both form attacking thugs and accepting the related quest. These bugs get fixed in updates, but seem to reappear often. I don't do them anymore because of this. I know, it's not helpful advice, who doesn't want to beat up those stupid thugs :razz:
All towns mate.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I've done this now. I have uploaded the save, post whatever caused gang thugs to not spawn in. If you and your colleagues need more; i may be able to find the same character but before the bug happened (y)

Back
Top Bottom