An additional utility to the castle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I would like to know if we can expect some additional utility to the castle, such as hiring mercenaries, the standard tree or disgruntled mercenary clans. I do not visit any castle for lack of interest.
We could have unique quests from the bailiff and so on ...
I find the castles empty of life ....

Nope. They were considering adding a notable to castles, but instead just increased the power of village notables in villages attached to castles.
They might tinker with them someday but I wouldn't expect a new feature like players want.
The best we can hope for is something like upgrades to reduce garrison costs or such which I think was mentioned but not confirmed by a Dev.

yeah but maybe MORE because players complain still castle costs too much and give too little.
You can get 80% wage reduction with the castellan's office maxed out, garrisoned mounted units and that Riding 225 perk. Castles are silly-good for storing troops now.

edit: and now that I've mentioned it, they'll probably nerf it.

The best thing about my castles is the AI doesn't have them anymore :razz:
It's a little lack luster when you're a vassal and they keep giving you castles, but when you've got good towns and are carving up the map yourself, getting all the surrounding castles feels pretty good. It nice to have a good circle to just recruit 200 dudes when you need to.

Back
Top Bottom